Epic Refurbishment

Single Cruiser

I miss those horses at the entrance! Those things were a ton of fun. The decor in that area was truly something unique. Some of the more odd features of the Epic which made it unique have disappeared in the dry dock but the crapping dog will make for some awesome photos though!

Thanks for sharing BirdTravels! :)

• 1 month later...

Wow, the color schemes have no rhyme or reason. The colors are blinding in some cases and the more muted schemes come across as Palm Springs 70s/"hollywood glam" want to be. Thanks for these pics - it looks like a floating Vegas Rio Hotel - a hotel that I really dislike. I was thinking this was a good cruise for my mini vaca in Jan 2017 and will definitely pass.

Wow, the color schemes have no rhyme or reason. The colors are blinding in some cases and the more muted schemes come across as Palm Springs 70s/"hollywood glam" want to be. Thanks for these pics - it looks like a floating Vegas Rio Hotel - a hotel that I really dislike. I was thinking this was a good cruise for my mini vaca in Jan 2017 and will definitely pass.

Lol. This is toned down to what was there before. I'd Deffo pass Norwegian altogether if that's your opinion of these pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol. This is toned down to what was there before. I'd Deffo pass Norwegian altogether if that's your opinion of these pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ditto. This is the new, more tasteful design that FDR will be rolling out fleet wide. If you don't like it, it's not getting much better.

If this decor offends you then I'd suggest The Epic isn't the ship for you.

Thank you for the great photos!

I'm looking forward to the TA in fall :) will be nice to compare to my previous cruises on Epic.

Does anyone know whether it's still possible to have breakfast in La Cucina?

Hi. We were on the Nov 1st sailing and the entrance to La Cucina from the buffet restaurant above was roped off.

More pics... Some of these are certainly repeats, but I'm too lazy to search and sort.

Walkway to Spice H2O:

WalkwayToSpice_zpsosicv7z9.jpg

WalkwayToSpice2_zpswrclu7go.jpg

Entrance to Taste:

Taste_zps55skf0di.jpg

Taste:

Taste2_zpsbg9jwyb4.jpg

Cavern Club:

CavernClub_zpsokydw4rh.jpg

CavernClub2_zpsofzqxte8.jpg

I really am glad that the seating in Cavern Club has been improved. The chairs in Fat Cats were so uncomfortable!

• 2 weeks later...