Post Refurb Deck Plans?

81Zoomie

• 2 weeks later...

My TA rang Azamara and asked what the configuration will be for the N2 suites after the refit.

By this I mean will all even numbers be tubs and all odd showers or is there no system. He was told all have both.

Looking to make sure we have one of each for our next cruise to test our preferences. We usually have two next to each other. Could someone With good IT skills please set up a link as I can't seem to to get on to the US site.

Thank you

Better for those that don't like stepping into the bath too.

Phil

Having now experienced an N2, we totally agree. We found it a real and not very pleasant adventure getting in and out for a shower. Will always prefer a walk-in shower.

Perhaps marinaro44 is correct, and the new tubs will be installed at floor level and thus allowing more comfortable entry.

My TA rang Azamara and asked what the configuration will be for the N2 suites after the refit.

By this I mean will all even numbers be tubs and all odd showers or is there no system. He was told all have both

Thank you

Here you go Welsh family

http://browse.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/plancruise/ships/deck.do?shipCode=JR&deckCode=08&sailDate=1160207

By this I mean will all even numbers be tubs and all odd showers or is there no system. He was told all have both

Thank you

Here you go Welsh family

http://browse.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/plancruise/ships/deck.do?shipCode=JR&deckCode=08&sailDate=1160207

Q

Since that deck plan you so graciously provided is for Journey, will Quest be identical as only Journey shows after refit on the US website. Quest is still a work in progress.

Bonnie, it is interesting that the triangle show on the deckplan has the point of the triangle facing up while in the legend the triangle is on its' side with the point to the right. Please suggest some sort of QA on the website before publishing revisions. Also, no word as yet regarding the chair/couch in the Club Continental Suites. Appears no fold out couch in the CC Suites and the suite pictures still show the horrible chair while in the Veranda cabins, appears to be a couch and some of the Veranda's do have the fold out couch legend. Appears to remain a work in process and incomplete???

I do hope Azamara does NOT go nuts over the bath nuts! There's more to cruising than bathing preferences people!

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Don't be so judgemental. For some people, that large step over the edge is difficult and they should not be forced out of the level of cabin they want because of it.

I'm quite sure you have some preferences that are important to you that others would consider nuts.

I do hope Azamara does NOT go nuts over the bath nuts! There's more to cruising than bathing preferences people!

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Don't be so judgemental. For some people, that large step over the edge is difficult and they should not be forced out of the level of cabin they want because of it.

I'm quite sure you have some preferences that are important to you that others would consider nuts.

When you are just barely 5 feet tall (if I stand up very very straight) getting into and then out of a wet tub is very difficult. So all I can say is don't judge the issues that are real to some people!

Thanks Bob

I agree.

I was surprised they have gone for 50:50 split. It's significantly reduced the range of suites available to us.

Likewise, but for the opposite reason. I only want a bath. One of the reasons we take a suite rather than a veranda cabin. I say 'we'. Actually it's me because DH never bathes, only showers. Luckily he hasn't complained about stepping into the tubs.

I don't understand how any cabin that doesn't both have a bath and a separate shower stall is worthy of the name "suite".

This term is and has been used loosely for some time. The interpretation of a suite by many is a separate bedroom and living room, but practically speaking on a ship this most definitely isn't the case.

Phil

Likewise, but for the opposite reason. I only want a bath. One of the reasons we take a suite rather than a veranda cabin. I say 'we'. Actually it's me because DH never bathes, only showers. Luckily he hasn't complained about stepping into the tubs.

so like myself and others lets cheer for tubs! i want to choice daily.. Ann, this is hoe i feel- less cabins to pick from..

But it's already not possible to get suites with showers on several cruises only tubs left :(

So ....no suite....or no cruise

Revenue fail!

I predict at the dry dock after this one in a few years they will convert some more tubs to showers

I have a 31 day b2b booked at the end of 2016 and couldn't get the same suite for both. N1 or N2. That's because I wanted a bath.

I have moved more than once.. which ship? booked Quest for dec 2016. i decided iwas sick at looking at cargo in ports so for feb 29th had moved- now learned i have no bath tub for the cruise. most days i take a bath then wash hair. oh well. and the spa suites are long gone. my fault but i should of stayed daily on top of the cabin vs weekly.

I am fairly sure I have moved, but all my angst was for nothing. If I am in the same suite, I will still have a tub. Now if my mitigating circumstances will just go away, all will be well.

Thank you uk tog.

We now have a problem.

In order to have two suites together we will have to have either two showers or two baths. I am assuming there will be showers over the bath.

I enjoy a bath, particularly after a full days sightseeing, unfourtunatly my husband only showers.

Thank you uk tog.

We now have a problem.

In order to have two suites together we will have to have either two showers or two baths. I am assuming there will be showers over the bath.

I enjoy a bath, particularly after a full days sightseeing, unfourtunatly my husband only showers.

Yes there will be I am sure - there is at present

I have moved more than once.. which ship? booked Quest for dec 2016. i decided iwas sick at looking at cargo in ports so for feb 29th had moved- now learned i have no bath tub for the cruise. most days i take a bath then wash hair. oh well. and the spa suites are long gone. my fault but i should of stayed daily on top of the cabin vs weekly.

I did get a quote for the spa suites but they were over twice the price of an N1. Just too much money. There is a limit to everything. Our trip is Singapore to Sydney, Feb 2017.

I did get a quote for the spa suites but they were over twice the price of an N1. Just too much money. There is a limit to everything. Our trip is Singapore to Sydney, Feb 2017.

Agree, they don't seem that good value - not that much more sq ft and perks I can buy for $600. Maybe seeing them "in the flesh" would change my mind

Agree, they don't seem that good value - not that much more sq ft and perks I can buy for $600. Maybe seeing them "in the flesh" would change my mind

That has been my observation too. With all the OBC deals around selling them with a $200 spa credit doesn't seem significant. Of course we haven't seen them. They might be lovely, but the pricing doesn't seem far short of a CO with the choice of Insider Access or Nights in Cool Places. And they are in the rockiest spot on the ship.

Phil

One thing I can't quite grasp with the Spa Suite is, is the soaking tub inside the suite but surrounded with glass, or is it on the verandah, surrounded with glass? Either way "surrounded with glass" doesn't afford a lot of privacy unless it's securely tucked up inside the bathroom like most tubs are. I can't wait to see actual pictures. I haven't ever taken a scrubbing bath, with my swimsuit on. Regent Voyager has a large tub in the the living area of the suite, but it is placed as if it were on the verandah, and enclosed in glass. I avoided that suite.

Edited by Pam