Post Refurb Deck Plans?

81Zoomie

Hi marinaro44,

I'll see if I can't get the tub location list for all of you.

While you are at that Bonnie, could you please also get the status of couch vs. horrible chair in the Club Continent Suites. Many have asked for couches rather than the high backed chair with no one to my knowledge wanting the chairs that are show. The new suite descriptions only on the Journey deck plans don't describe the chair situation.

Also, the Quest deck plans post refurbishment still remain blank as well as the strange choices by date which you earlier stated were in error. Really need the IT people to look at the deck plan web pages for both ships and make them correct.

Thanks,

Hi marinaro44,

I'll see if I can't get the tub location list for all of you.

A kind soul at Le Club Voyage just emailed Journey asking about my CC suite. Apparently they do have a final configuration on the ship, but all I can say is they confirmed 8062 will have a shower.

Now all we need to do is take that final configuration and publish it for all the world to see. Shouldn't be too difficult.

While you are at that Bonnie, could you please also get the status of couch vs. horrible chair in the Club Continent Suites. Many have asked for couches rather than the high backed chair with no one to my knowledge wanting the chairs that are show. The new suite descriptions only on the Journey deck plans don't describe the chair situation.

Also, the Quest deck plans post refurbishment still remain blank as well as the strange choices by date which you earlier stated were in error. Really need the IT people to look at the deck plan web pages for both ships and make them correct.

Thanks,

Sorry Rallydave, but not all of us like the sofa. As long as the wingback chair is comfy I will be a happy cruiser. I find it difficult to understand how you could describe a chair that you have not sat in or experienced as "horrible". Perhaps you are trying to make a point so that you can have your sofa.

Sorry Rallydave, but not all of us like the sofa. As long as the wingback chair is comfy I will be a happy cruiser. I find it difficult to understand how you could describe a chair that you have not sat in or experienced as "horrible". Perhaps you are trying to make a point so that you can have your sofa.

I'm with you.

Phil

Sorry cat but, as you stated, you haven't sat in the chair either. Have read reports from some of the few people who have sat in the chair and don't remember any who said it was comfortable while several commented about it being uncomfortable and since it only appears to hold one, where is the spouse supposed to sit compared to a couch/sofa that will hold two comfortably

Believe since the pictures and previews came out you are the first to have the chair even though only a few have actually sat on the chair in question. Appears we will have to see if we like it once on board after refurb.

Simply want to be sure there is enough seating for 2 in the suites as well as places where a table can be set with chairs for in suite dining.

Sorry cat but, as you stated, you haven't sat in the chair either. Have read reports from some of the few people who have sat in the chair and don't remember any who said it was comfortable while several commented about it being uncomfortable and since it only appears to hold one, where is the spouse supposed to sit compared to a couch/sofa that will hold two comfortably

Believe since the pictures and previews came out you are the first to have the chair even though only a few have actually sat on the chair in question. Appears we will have to see if we like it once on board after refurb.

Simply want to be sure there is enough seating for 2 in the suites as well as places where a table can be set with chairs for in suite dining.

If you actually look at the renderings and photos you will see that the initial plan is to have three chairs in the suites plus two more chairs on their balcony's. I have no idea what the current plan is.

If you actually read what others have said concerning the sofa/chair debate you will see that there are cruisers on both sides. Please do not diminish our point of view by saying that none want the chair.

Please do not diminish the people who have actually sat in the chair and report it to be, in their opinion, comfortable.

If you actually look at the renderings and photos you will see that the initial plan is to have three chairs in the suites plus two more chairs on their balcony's. I have no idea what the current plan is.

If you actually read what others have said concerning the sofa/chair debate you will see that there are cruisers on both sides. Please do not diminish our point of view by saying that none want the chair.

Please do not diminish the people who have actually sat in the chair and report it to be, in their opinion, comfortable.

Sorry cat, had no intention of diminishing anyone. I prefaced my comments with I remember and I believe so I wasn't sure of remembering all of the responses and now that others have commented it seems my memory is faulty and hopefully there will be sufficient comfortable seating.

The couch or chair is of course not a deal breaker. Would just be nice if the website was updated with accurate information regarding the actual layouts of the refurbished suites and cabins.

We should be specific about the loveseat/couch we would like to see. The curved couches shown in the verandas look awkward. They curve inward so you can't sit side by side without your knees bumping and have low backs. Marriott hotels have some of these. They look chic, but are not very comfortable or practical. You can't easily snuggle up with a book, or your significant other, etc. I'd love to see a nice traditional rectangular love seat that sits 2 👫

Per the current Journey deck plans, looks as though my husband and I will have a bathtub for our Dec 23, 2016 Journey sailing in CC suite N2 8063. Yippee!!! I am sooooooo relieved about this, as it is a 14 night voyage (and not having a tub for that long might've been a "deal breaker"). We walk a LOT in every port, sometimes up to 8 hours a day, and after that we don't want to stand up in a shower to bathe before dinner-- we just want to lie down and bask in a nice, warm tub. Looking forward to Bonnie's confirmation on the CC suite deck plans, but glad it looks like we won't have to try to trade with someone else... or cancel. Thanks also to my fellow cruise critic posters who advocated for Azamara keeping some tubs!

Bless your stars...because...at least to me..you were working...EVERYDAY...of that "vacation"...so...just a thank you...for all you do...for all of us! I KNOW...it can't be that easy!!! LuAnn

Thank you LuAnn for the kind words. Truth be told I wasn't working all too hard, but I did check in to this forum almost daily to make sure all of you were okay, and that nothing earth shattering had happened.

A special shout out to our Host Andy for posting photos and updates while I was away :)

Thanks. Many, too many tubs. Showers will sell out early and $398 upgrades will get only the leftover tubs.:mad:

I guess time will tell as to how popular each will be. From my own point of view and if I were getting the LCV upgrade, for the value it represents I'd be happy with either a tub or shower. Of more importance to me in choosing would be what is above the cabin.

Phil

These Club Continent suites, on both Journey & Quest, will have a sofa bed and a tub:

Club Continent, Category N1: 8036 through 8054.

Club Continent, Category N2: 8059 through 8073.

So, as shown on the "07 Feb 2016 to 21 Dec 2018" Journey deck plan on the website. Now we have a reference. Thanks.