We need to Celebrity cruise, NOW.

neverbeenhere

Who out there is in need of a cruise. Has it been more than a week, month, or year since your last Celebrity cruise? Vent here because it is time to go.............:D

I got off my last cruise 54 days ago, and for the last three weeks have been jonesing to be back at sea. The problem is, next cruise isn't until 4/10/16, and it's unlikely that I'll have the time off or realistically the budget to cruise before then, especially since I have Spring and Fall back to backs with several extra days for land tours after disembarking.

Of course if it gets too crazy waiting another 5.5 months, I could end up spending the same or more on therapy and Xanax:eek: , so maybe I should just look for something in January right after Christmas. :D

It's been only a month since we got off the Navigator, but we g t to hop on the Equinox is less than a few weeks. Departs Monday November 9th for a superb 11 nights. It will be our second cruise on Celebrity but we have a few to come already as well. Looking forward to being out on the ocean again.

We haven't cruised since our Eclipse - Feb. '14 Anniv. cruise :eek: We spent the remainder of that year building our new home and moving. I'm so far PAST due I can't stand it. Luckily we have a very short cruise 1/4/16 as a short get away for DH's 62nd. Then May will bring Alaska and in April of '17 - Panama Canal.

I'm wondering what next? I'd still like to do the British Isles or a repositioning cruise, but living in Florida - I really think I need to try giving up booking on the release dates and start looking at getting some great last minute deals.

I've never been so excited about going on vacation since before we started cruising. Now I count down the days. I watch for new deployments. I look at pictures from our previous cruises.

I cannot stop thinking about cruising. Perhaps it's partly to do with no longer worrying about what's going on at work. No forecasts to exceed. No Board meetings. No more 2-3 weeks away from home. No customers to coddle. No conflicts with marketing.

Back to cruising...Infinity December 5th!

I've never been so excited about going on vacation since before we started cruising. Now I count down the days. I watch for new deployments. I look at pictures from our previous cruises.

I cannot stop thinking about cruising. Perhaps it's partly to do with no longer worrying about what's going on at work. No forecasts to exceed. No Board meetings. No more 2-3 weeks away from home. No customers to coddle. No conflicts with marketing.

Back to cruising...Infinity December 5th!

And the next six weeks can't go by fast enough! Happy to have the long Thanksgiving weekend to finish packing. I hope to retire a year from now and move close to Florida ports.

besides a quickie next summer, we don't have anything booked until X-mas 2016./April 2017. (big 15 day i.e. $$$$). I ask myself almost every day if that is really what I want. I can see that most of us make similar choices about our cruising habits. That is why I adore reading "live from..." and detailed reviews.

edited: hmmmm, note to self....update signature line

Edited by scanditaly

We haven't sailed since April of 2012 and I am suffering! Looks like next cruise won't be until July of 2017 and we are looking at Alaska.

If only someone would do a Hawaii circle cruise when teachers could go.

...we had three cruises quite close together and after our Equinox cruise in April this year we decided to do a couple of land based holidays. We didn't want to risk becoming 'cruised out'. We are now cruise starved!

Cannot wait for March. Don't get me wrong we have loved the British Summer and Autumn this year but just can't wait for our first night on the Solstice.

Lesson learned!

From March our cruises are evenly spaced, no longer than six months apart!

Looking out for the new itineraries, once I have another booked and I am secure for 2017 I can relax!

I am with all of you - definitely addicted to cruising and Celebrity is my line of choice... however I have been away from the ships for 6 months and my next cruise was only March of 2016 so broke down and booked a short homeport cruise on Princess ... better than nothing!

We haven't sailed since April of 2012 and I am suffering! Looks like next cruise won't be until July of 2017 and we are looking at Alaska.

If only someone would do a Hawaii circle cruise when teachers could go.

SIGH.............:(

...we had three cruises quite close together and after our Equinox cruise in April this year we decided to do a couple of land based holidays. We didn't want to risk becoming 'cruised out'. We are now cruise starved!

Cannot wait for March. Don't get me wrong we have loved the British Summer and Autumn this year but just can't wait for our first night on the Solstice.

Lesson learned!

From March our cruises are evenly spaced, no longer than six months apart!

Looking out for the new itineraries, once I have another booked and I am secure for 2017 I can relax!

Good strategizing!!:D

We recently had two short Bahamas cruise two weeks apart the end of August and beginning of September. Our next cruise is a 4 day over to Cozumel that leaves Thanksgiving day (US) on Independence of the Seas. After that we don't have anything until August 2015, but at least with that one we get to return to a Celebrity ship. I can't wait.

123 days, 6 hours, 30 minutes ....

Does anyone else think about the next cruise every single day? Sometimes I feel like I'm obsessed. :)

Oh well, there are new cruises to be booked soon, then the holidays - hopefully the time will go fast! Sigh....