Current Concierges continued discussion

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

🙂 thx! Here is more inf from wolfcathorse post #2876 that I missed when I skimmed - oops! On Liberty. Anis goes from the SL to the DL February 17 and MJ goes to the SL. Anis goes on vacation the end of March and MJ goes on vacation the end of April. Neither know who replaces them.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a PM from Willie Salaya, few days ago, telling me that he’ll join the Rhapsody on March 16. He was suppose to go on Mariner, but his contract got changed!

Now I have cruises booked on Mariner and Rhapsody: hope RC won’t change his contract again🤗

6 minutes ago, snowbirdrose said:

I’m embarking on my first cruise as Diamond Plus on March 23. Do you get concierge letters automatically or do I have to request from C&A reps? How long prior to a cruise are these letters sent out?

thanks in advance

Anne

If you are in a grande suite or larger u will receive an email regarldess of C and A status. All grande suite above guests and Ds, Dplus and Pinnacles will have welcome letter in stateroom  explaing lounge hours etc.

Edited by BEENSAILING

1 hour ago, BEENSAILING said:

If you are in a grande suite or larger u will receive an email regarldess of C and A status. All grande suite above guests and Ds, Dplus and Pinnacles will have welcome letter in stateroom  explaing lounge hours etc.

Thank you very much for this information. 

On 3/11/2019 at 10:11 PM, CRUISEMAMI said:

Got a PM from Willie Salaya, few days ago, telling me that he’ll join the Rhapsody on March 16. He was suppose to go on Mariner, but his contract got changed!

Now I have cruises booked on Mariner and Rhapsody: hope RC won’t change his contract again🤗

Do you know if Willie will be in the Diamond Lounge or Concierge Lounge? We sail om the 30th and I was really hoping Alan was still in the Diamond lounge. 

7 hours ago, SECdawg said:

Do you know if Willie will be in the Diamond Lounge or Concierge Lounge? We sail om the 30th and I was really hoping Alan was still in the Diamond lounge. 

No, sorry I forgot to asked him!

got a message from him from Manila airport!

ill know on March 23rd, when I’ll cruise on Rhapsody! If I hear from him (I think I’ll) I’ll ask and let you know!

happy cruising!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, maryjaden said:

Has any one sailed with Nadia Durdevic. She is going to be the Suite lounge concierge on Mariner.  I haven't sailed with her before. 

Her first name is Nadja , she was great she was on navigator on our abc island cruise, one of the best we have ever had. 

1 hour ago, George C said:

Her first name is Nadja , she was great she was on navigator on our abc island cruise, one of the best we have ever had. 

She is terrific and very hard working. I cruised with her several times on Navigator when she was in the Concierge lounge. 

1 hour ago, Andy C said:

I told you Cheker is in Tunisia.  He is going back to Harmony for another contract.  Not sure when though.  

i though you were talking about jerry..seems he is on vacation now too...do you know Elaine?

Edited by sisocialworker