Current Concierges continued discussion

We got of voyager last week and had Maria Flores.

She is a Filipino lady who used to work for guest services.

Talking to other suite guests,the common thought was she was very average as a concierge.At times she could be short and abrupt .

The suite lounge had some great drinks servers thought.

2 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

We are in a CLS on the Harmony on Jan 5th.  Haven't heard from our suite lounge concierge- has anybody on this sailing heard from the suite lounge concierge yet?

Txs.

Here is a link to the Google Doc.  You can email the Suite Lounge Concierge from the link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

3 hours ago, squale2 said:

Wondering what ship  Francis Calimag is on - He was on the Grandeur and then the Radiance. Anyone have any updates on his current ship?

My information on Francis is old and in checking other social media, I don't see any updates.  If anyone has sailed with him, please post information.  

3 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

We are in a CLS on the Harmony on Jan 5th.  Haven't heard from our suite lounge concierge- has anybody on this sailing heard from the suite lounge concierge yet?

Txs.

I did not get my email from Jeremias until 6 days before the cruise...which is quite typical at 5-6 days before.  You still have plenty of time.  

I was on Voyager of the Seas from Singapore to Sydney (11/16/19 to 11/30/19).  As mentioned in a prior post, Maria Flores is the Concierge in the Suite Lounge.  I found her to be exceptional (as did my traveling companions).  I could not have asked for a more attentive, warm, friendly and engaging person in the role of concierge.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cruise wizard said:

We were just on the Rhapsody and Grecia Guillen was the Suite Concierge and Alan del Fierro was the Diamond Concierge.

Kumar finally get kicked out of the CL?  😉   Hoping Alan is still in DL when we board in February,  we prefer that lounge over the CL anyway.  🙂 

16 minutes ago, TPCRUISER2 said:

Anyone know what happen to Leo on mariner? Thought he was on mariner till March? Thanks in advance!

I am boarding on the 6th.  Was used to having Tao (great concierge!!) in the DL...then he went to the SL...with Leo in the DL.  Not not sure where now and who is who.  Will post when I get on board.  

• Like 1

On 12/27/2019 at 4:20 PM, island lady said:

I am boarding on the 6th.  Was used to having Tao (great concierge!!) in the DL...then he went to the SL...with Leo in the DL.  Not not sure where now and who is who.  Will post when I get on board.  

Tao is in the SL until 2-7-2020 and Leonardo is in the SL until Tao goes on vacation  

10 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Here is the link to the Google Doc spreadsheet of Concierhges

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Thank you, Sherri... this is a wonderful service you provide your fellow cruisers; I use it all the time!

You may wish to know that the current concierge aboard Anthem is Ricardo Mock (not Monk); Alex Kuprk is in the Diamond Lounge, not Jorge Gutierrez.  We are aboard the Anthem now thru 1/5...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, st5310 said:

Thank you, Sherri... this is a wonderful service you provide your fellow cruisers; I use it all the time!

You may wish to know that the current concierge aboard Anthem is Ricardo Mock (not Monk); Alex Kuprk is in the Diamond Lounge, not Jorge Gutierrez.  We are aboard the Anthem now thru 1/5...

You're welcome.  I think one of my partners who doesn't post made the correction.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832