New drink package - standard beverage package

LuckiePuris

Does this mean that this new standard package is being offered under the drinks package offer (FREE) Instead of the classic package,

Currently uk bookings don't have tge option, but they usually come back in the new year, I don't think we will be tempted if the offer is only the standard package,

We spent a lot of time in cafe a bacio and it seems that is not included

The Bar staff add mixer from bottles just say how much you want they will soon know you and your likes. Do same with Ice they use lots.

Thanks for your prompt response. Think will stick with what we have and assess over the first couple of days on board.

Does this mean that this new standard package is being offered under the drinks package offer (FREE) Instead of the classic package,

Currently uk bookings don't have tge option, but they usually come back in the new year, I don't think we will be tempted if the offer is only the standard package,

We spent a lot of time in cafe a bacio and it seems that is not included

I just looked at the BBB promotion on the website and it still says "classic". I would not be surprised to see it change to select in the future though.

Celebrity Cruises has added yet another beverage package option for those who are looking for an even better value. The Standard Package is now our entry-level alcoholic drink package, and is $10/day less than the Classic package.

Choose select beers and wines, spirits, cocktails, liquors and frozen drinks up to $6 per serving. Brand availability varies by bar location, but includes a variety of well branded spirits, popular wines and beers, fountain sodas, and bottled water. Plus, with purchase of this Standard Package, guests can enjoy a 10% discount on all wines by the bottle purchased on board, even our prized Reserve Wine list and Rare Wine list.

Unlike the Premium and Classic packages which offer specific liquor brands, the Standard Package offers "well brands"; every main liquor type is available within the Standard Package (e.g. vodka, gin, rum, whiskey, etc.)

The Standard Package is already available onboard, and is available pre-cruise beginning Tuesday, November 17, 2015.

Celebrity Cruises has added yet another beverage package option for those who are looking for an even better value. The Standard Package is now our entry-level alcoholic drink package, and is $10/day less than the Classic package.

Choose select beers and wines, spirits, cocktails, liquors and frozen drinks up to $6 per serving. Brand availability varies by bar location, but includes a variety of well branded spirits, popular wines and beers, fountain sodas, and bottled water. Plus, with purchase of this Standard Package, guests can enjoy a 10% discount on all wines by the bottle purchased on board, even our prized Reserve Wine list and Rare Wine list.

Unlike the Premium and Classic packages which offer specific liquor brands, the Standard Package offers "well brands"; every main liquor type is available within the Standard Package (e.g. vodka, gin, rum, whiskey, etc.)

The Standard Package is already available onboard, and is available pre-cruise beginning Tuesday, November 17, 2015.

Thanks for coming on here to explain.

I just would like to verify that our 3 future cruises, which were booked under the 1, 2, 3 promotion will still have the Classic package we thought we'd have when we booked AND that we will still be able to upgrade to the premium for $10 ($11.80 with gratuity ) a day/pp.

Excuse me??? I am under the impression that the classic and premium package include drinks (brands) up to a specific price....and is not limited to only those brands listed.

Has that changed???

Edited by ghstudio

We also want to confirm that our already booked cruises which have triple perks, all in or 123 go will include the Classic Package as advertised and not the downgraded Standard package.

What alcohol package is or will be offered under Big Better Best for new bookings...if one chooses Big or Better ...will it still be the Classic? Some customers enjoy the Classic for the coffees, water etc..and maybe a few drinks too., so hoping it is the one that will be the Perk ! Please clarify!

Thanks for coming on here to explain.

I just would like to verify that our 3 future cruises, which were booked under the 1, 2, 3 promotion will still have the Classic package we thought we'd have when we booked AND that we will still be able to upgrade to the premium for $10 ($11.80 with gratuity ) a day/pp.

We also want to confirm that our already booked cruises which have triple perks, all in or 123 go will include the Classic Package as advertised and not the downgraded Standard package.

What alcohol package is or will be offered under Big Better Best for new bookings...if one chooses Big or Better ...will it still be the Classic? Some customers enjoy the Classic for the coffees, water etc..and maybe a few drinks too., so hoping it is the one that will be the Perk ! Please clarify!

Why wouldn't it...?? 🤔 you booked a specific package so that's what you're going to get!

Excuse me??? I am under the impression that the classic and premium package include drinks (brands) up to a specific price....and is not limited to only those brands listed.

Has that changed???

I read it as Standard - up to $6/serving

Classic - up to $8 serving

and Premium up to $13 / serving.

Celebrity Cruises - PLEASE come back and clarify!

I read it as Standard - up to $6/serving

Classic - up to $8 serving

and Premium up to $13 / serving.

Celebrity Cruises - PLEASE come back and clarify!

The classic and premium $ limits were missing from the post.....don't assume anything.

BTW, you can't purchase the standard package prior to the cruise...it's not on their web site...not even a description, let alone a way to order. Today is Dec 1....the post says you can book it after Nov 17 Wouldn't you think that someone would check before posting ????

Edited by ghstudio

The classic and premium $ limits were missing from the post.....don't assume anything.

Indeed it could be (another) badly written post by the official poster or it might be a change in package structure

And just as they have changed the dining commitments re some dining rooms and the suite offering you cannot assume just because you have booked something that is what you will get, so thank you to those who have sought clarification

Why wouldn't it...?? 🤔 you booked a specific package so that's what you're going to get!

Why?

Celebrity ..that's why!

Glad we have it in writing and on our booking confirmation...

This may be confusing to staff on board about who gets what!

BTW, you can't purchase the standard package prior to the cruise...it's not on their web site...not even a description, let alone a way to order. Today is Dec 1....the post says you can book it after Nov 17 Wouldn't you think that someone would check before posting ????

The new package is already on their website...I don't think I have ever seen wine for $6, have anyone seen that?

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/onboard-beverage-packages?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages_overview#onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic_tab/onboard/asrPanel%3Fpagename=onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic

Edited by Sandy1975

Rumor has it that they'll just be emptying what's left from premium cruisers' glasses. Hopefully they'll strain for backwash! ;)

That page still has all the drink limits....so one wonders about Celebrity Cruise's words here. Is that another change....or was the post just unclear.

It would be helpful to know the answer.

As far as a $6 glass of wine on a Celebrity Ship...that's just a scary thought. Perhaps it is an assortment of wines from Florida or India (and yes, they do make wine in both of those geographies.

When I try that link, I get the message "

This page no longer exists

We’re working right now to improve the site

The page you are looking for cannot be found. It could be that the page has moved, the page has been eliminated, or the web address entered could be incorrect. To navigate away from this error page, go back to our homepage."

When I try that link, I get the message "

This page no longer exists

We’re working right now to improve the site

The page you are looking for cannot be found. It could be that the page has moved, the page has been eliminated, or the web address entered could be incorrect. To navigate away from this error page, go back to our homepage."

I got that same message earlier today...but now I do see the new page with the standard package added. maybe try though a different browser.

try this link:

Edited by ghstudio

What happened to free bottled water on the Classic Plan? That's all I really drink!!

I'm almost positive it's still available under the plan....but if not, order a scotch and water....hold the scotch.

on a more serious note....it is still listed on the referenced page.....the very last item under the classic package is "non premium bottled water"

Edited by ghstudio

As far as a $6 glass of wine on a Celebrity Ship...that's just a scary thought. Perhaps it is an assortment of wines from Florida or India (and yes, they do make wine in both of those geographies.

If I remember rightly when we were on Reflection in July the cheapest wine we could find by the glass was a Californian White Zinfandel at $7.:eek:

none of the links are working to the drinks package pages. Can you please advise what is included in the non alcoholic packages? Is it the same price to book ahead of time or onboard?

Thank you.