Christmas Wishes

Just wishing all those cruising friends we have met on the High Seas, a very Merry Christmas, and everything you wish yourselves for 2016.

I was prompted to send this because I have just received the usual Christmas wish from "Thi" the director of Smile Tours who have organised tours to Ho Chi Min City, (Saigon) from Phu My. We first did one of her tours in 2009 and we have received a Christmas Card every year since.

We did the same tour again in 2012 and would thoroughly recommend it to any one who wants to visit Saigon from a cruise ship that stops at Phu My.

Merry xmas and a great New Year to you and wife Pete.

Yes, I really enjoyed the day in Saigon with Smile tours in 2012.

Cheers T.:)

PS; Did I ever apologize for being AWOL at trivia.

Edited by yatchet

Just wishing all those cruising friends we have met on the High Seas, a very Merry Christmas, and everything you wish yourselves for 2016.

I was prompted to send this because I have just received the usual Christmas wish from "Thi" the director of Smile Tours who have organised tours to Ho Chi Min City, (Saigon) from Phu My. We first did one of her tours in 2009 and we have received a Christmas Card every year since.

We did the same tour again in 2012 and would thoroughly recommend it to any one who wants to visit Saigon from a cruise ship that stops at Phu My.

Happy Christmas to you both We also heard from Thi and she thanked me for the business she had obtained from my recommendations which I appreciated:D

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and happy new year.

Here's hoping Santa Gives us all cruise credits for our next adventures

I've been assured Santa is bringing me the grand total of nothing, zip, nada, zilch, zero.

And contrary to the opinion of some it has nothing to do with the naughty/nice lists.

It's just this years cruise was in part a combined Chrissy pres for us both.

Yes, Merry Christmas wishes to all.

The only time of year that we come close to eating too much just like we are on a cruise :D (Maybe drinking a little extra too!)

I've been assured Santa is bringing me the grand total of nothing, zip, nada, zilch, zero.

And contrary to the opinion of some it has nothing to do with the naughty/nice lists.

It's just this years cruise was in part a combined Chrissy pres for us both.

We do similar, Christmas and birthday presents combined to each other. Saves cluttering up the house with more junk!

Merry Xmas and a safe and happy New Year to the CC Cruising family.

We are having our first Xmas/New year cruise:eek:

We may have unlimited kids, intoxicated adults and lot's of line rage, seat rage.......thankfully no laundry rage on Royal!!

but we will be fed, watered and happy to be on the sea:)

Looking forward to meeting fellow CCers and we are even having our Tarot cards read:p

Safe travels all

Chez n Andy

xxxx

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and happy new year.

Here's hoping Santa Gives us all cruise credits for our next adventures

That's exactly what i am getting ....i herded dh to the future cruise desk just a fews ago...best pressie ever now i can watch for specials and pop my xmas present fcc down :D

Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat please put some money in this old gals hat - if you haven't any money - a cruise ticket will do - and if you have the wherewithal - how about two?????

All have a wonderful wonderful Christmas - and a cruisey New Year. (Planning counts as well ;) )

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all you wonderful Cruise Critic Members - who are always there to help

Edited by dizzy1948

That's exactly what i am getting ....i herded dh to the future cruise desk just a fews ago...best pressie ever now i can watch for specials and pop my xmas present fcc down :D

I'm not getting presses this year. So today I booked my radiance cruise. Me and mr 6 are off cruising again.

A cruise is better than socks & jocks any day!

I'm not getting presses this year. So today I booked my radiance cruise. Me and mr 6 are off cruising again.

A cruise is better than socks & jocks any day!

A cruise isn't just better than socks an jocks..

It's better than pretty much everything.

Merry Christmas everyone.