Happy New Year From Host Andy !

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to wish our Cruise Critic Community, Host Walt, & everyone at Celebrity, a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous 2016. May the New Year bring the very best of times for you and your loved ones...

... And if the New Year includes a Cruise ? Even better :)

As always, it's been a pleasure co-hosting the Celebrity forum, and assisting our members. I'm looking forward to new Cruise adventures in the New Year, and meeting my dear Cruise Critic friends while onboard Celebrity's ships !

Thanks again for your participation in our wonderful Cruise Critic Community !

HappyNewYearFireworksPompoms.gif

Edited by Host Andy

Happy New Year to you and yours as well. Thanks for all of the time and effort you put into making this forum a useful and informative one. My wife and I are going to board RCL Liberty of the Seas with our Texas relatives on 1/3/16, but back to Celebrity for Bermuda in June, 2016. Looks like a great year so far, made easier by all of the things I learn on Cruise Critic! Happy Cruising Bob and Linda

Happy New Year!

Great cruising everyone and may you not have cause to complain!

There are many in the world far worse off, may we all be grateful for the opportunity to take wonderful cruises.

Edited by upwarduk

We've been in Old San Juan pre-cruise for a few days now and are having a great time! Puerto Rico and Puerto Ricans are great!

In a few days off on the Summit for seven weeks!

I personally want to wish everyone a happy new year and look forward to someday cruise together.

Ps...Andy, I promise not to drink all the rum.

Crossed-Fingers.jpg

Yes, a big thanks to Host Andy and other hard-work experts help Cruise Critic help so many. In many parts of the world, it is already 2016!! Would have loved to have been in Sydney, Australia, for their spectacular New Years Eve fireworks. How did it look? See below! Maybe there will be a future opportunity for us to be there to participate for this celebration in maybe the world's best looking harbor setting.

Best wishes to everyone for 2016, enlightenment from discovering more of the world, safety in travel and fun/excitement in life, etc.!

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 130,312 views for this posting.

From Bing's web search engine, here are just a few of the great visuals of the celebration to welcome in the New Year in Sydney. Is there a better place for such a wonderful fireworks show?:

Jan2016PixsA1_zpsf78uxdxm.jpg

Jan2016PixsA3_zpsqje7gcfn.jpg

Jan2016PixsA2_zpsi3j3abd5.jpg

Jan2016PixsA5_zpszwcpxuul.jpg

Jan2016PixsA4_zpsdbynphhd.jpg

we've been in old san juan pre-cruise for a few days now and are having a great time! Puerto rico and puerto ricans are great!

In a few days off on the summit for seven weeks!

I personally want to wish everyone a happy new year and look forward to someday cruise together.

Ps...andy, i promise not to drink all the rum.

crossed-fingers.jpg

bon voyage,!