Pics of Oasis Diamond and Diamond+ Lounges

asctony

Does anyone have any pics of the Oasis Diamond and Diamond+ Lounges? Been on the Allure and assume that they would look very similar. Thanks.

If you have been on Allure since Allure's refurbishment in Spring 2015, then the D/D+ lounge would be identical to that of Oasis.

I am on the ship as we speak. I took a couple this morning

b634f102f6a2df9185c31270d301bef9.jpg

c617c0326a5244c8a7182f20001dccf6.jpg

232d38c237c8af075d8911d64d7c738e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yes, I knew you were on the Oasis as I have been following your excellent daily review/postings. Thanks for the pics. Greatly appreciate them. Enjoy your cruise. We are on her next month.

Are those pics of the Diamond Lounge or the Concierge Lounge?

Edited by asctony

The pictures shown above are on the 2nd floor of the Diamond Lounge. You enter through Deck 11. The first level of the Diamond lounge has the appetizer line set up. It is much cozier on the 1st level. The stairwell to the 2nd level is inside and you must use the stairs to access it.

Edited by cruisinwithmaandpa

They are one in the same, called the diamond club

So they have combined both into one now. How does that one lounge accommodate all of the top three levels? Do they still use one of the lounges such as Boleros for the evening 5-8PM drinks?

Apparently this no longer exists. (Obtained from Perks sheet.)

15 The Concierge Lounge is designated as a smoke-free area. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times). Guests 21 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Guests and friends of Suite guests/Diamond Plus members are not allowed into the Concierge lounge due to limited space.

Read more at http://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefits.do?pnav=6&snav=1#y2e2Evu9eCWpzkKD.99

So they have combined both into one now. How does that one lounge accommodate all of the top three levels? Do they still use one of the lounges such as Boleros for the evening 5-8PM drinks?

15 The Concierge Lounge is designated as a smoke-free area. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times). Guests 21 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Guests and friends of Suite guests/Diamond Plus members are not allowed into the Concierge lounge due to limited space.

Read more at http://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefits.do?pnav=6&snav=1#y2e2Evu9eCWpzkKD.99

Works fine, they can

Sure it exist, depends on the class of ship

On Oasis/Allure they just use the Diamond Lounge, no overflow area. There is a suite lounge for suite guests and Pinnacle members on Deck 17

On Oasis/Allure they just use the Diamond Lounge, no overflow area. There is a suite lounge for suite guests and Pinnacle members on Deck 17

In addition to the Diamond Lounge they give Diamonds three vouchers that can be used in most of the other lounges during the social hour time period. Those vouchers replace the overflow lounge.

In addition to the Diamond Lounge they give Diamonds three vouchers that can be used in most of the other lounges during the social hour time period. Those vouchers replace the overflow lounge.

Can you use coupons in the MDR?

No offense to Diamond members or higher, but that lounge looks pretty basic. Maybe my expectations are too high.

Are they all similar to this on other ships? Are others more grand?

Thanks,

Dan

Actually, the DL on Oasis and Allure is very "grand" in my opinion. I can't think of another that might be more "grand", though I've not been on Quantum class.

Diamond+ members were the real losers here.

Pinnacles got to share their own lounge with the suite guests and access to the very nice coastal kitchen.

Diamonds got to go to a much nicer lounge with great views.

Diamond+ got a much more crowded lounge, since Diamonds far outnumber Pinnacles. In addition, they lost the hot breakfast and lunch which had been served when this was the Concierge Club.

I, and others tried out the second level of the Diamond club on the Oasis and found the seating to be most uncomfortable. We quickly bee-lined back downstairs with the crowded Diamonds. I agree, as Diamond plus, we did not enjoy the changes.

Actually as Diamond+ we gain nothing in reality from bumping up to Diamond+. I personally don't like the 24hour Internet perk. I would rather see xxx number of minutes such as Celebrity has, 240 minutes.

Actually as Diamond+ we gain nothing in reality from bumping up to Diamond+. I personally don't like the 24hour Internet perk. I would rather see xxx number of minutes such as Celebrity has, 240 minutes.

When we made Diamond plus years ago there were some nice perks over being just Diamond, IMO. For our next 5 cruises booked, we are avoiding Oasis class.

I'm not sure we will return.

Actually, the DL on Oasis and Allure is very "grand" in my opinion. I can't think of another that might be more "grand", though I've not been on Quantum class.

I agree, the DL on Oasis & Allure is the grandest of all. I have been on Quantum and they have a very nice DL. The CL is lovely with a wonderful view but you must walk 37 doors/183 steps down a corridor of cabins from the elevator to get there. That's just way too inconvenient.

Of course, the Suite Lounge on Oasis & Allure is the best I have experienced.

The CL is lovely with a wonderful view but you must walk 37 doors/183 steps down a corridor of cabins from the elevator to get there.

If you have a disability or handicap, I can fully understand this but it is less than a two minutes walk.

Edited by yogimax

I agree, the DL on Oasis & Allure is the grandest of all. I have been on Quantum and they have a very nice DL. The CL is lovely with a wonderful view but you must walk 37 doors/183 steps down a corridor of cabins from the elevator to get there. That's just way too inconvenient.

Of course, the Suite Lounge on Oasis & Allure is the best I have experienced.

Yer kidding. I walked longer/further to get to the CL on Liberty which is interior and doesn't even have a view. And at least 2 WC or ECVs were in attendance nightly. 187 steps is inconvenient?!