Diamond Plus Gift

We choose it as one of our gifts. It is an ok towel but not near as nice as previous ones. The towels had been one that very heavy and good quality and another one with an inflatable pillow. Both were far better than what they offer now. If you have not already done so you can check ebay for some pictures of the current version.

It has been the white with the C&A logo

Edited by looking4info
edit to add better description

We choose it as one of our gifts. It is an ok towel but not near as nice as previous ones. The towels had been one that very heavy and good quality and another one with an inflatable pillow. Both were far better than what they offer now. If you have not already done so you can check ebay for some pictures of the current version.

Thanks for you come back. I see the one that is huge and dark blue for $29.99. I guess they don't give those away

We are turning Diamond Plus in six weeks. What will our choices be? Asking because we go on a ten night cruise just ten days after returning. I already know to call the C&A desk as soon as we get home and get them to manually change our status. They said we can choose our gift then too, but need to know what I am choosing from! LOL!

We are turning Diamond Plus in six weeks. What will our choices be? Asking because we go on a ten night cruise just ten days after returning. I already know to call the C&A desk as soon as we get home and get them to manually change our status. They said we can choose our gift then too, but need to know what I am choosing from! LOL!

There are a lot of choices from Choc strawberries, cheese plates, many wines, slippers, etc. You have to be a member to see the choices when you log into your account to choose

Gift choices at 175 points: Note....DR means dining room/SR means stateroom.

Valdo, Prosecco-DR

Valdo, Prosecco-SR

Lindemans, Moscato-DR

Lindemans, Moscato-SR

Chateau Ste Michelle Brut, Calif.-DR

Chateau Ste Michelle Brut, Calif.-SR

Cabernet, Castle Rock-DR

Cabernet, Castle Rock-SR

Shiraz, Wolf Blass-DR

Shiraz, Wolf Blass-SR

Kendall Jackson Chardonnay-DR

Kendall Jackson Chardonnay-SR

Pinot Grigio, Danzante, Italy-DR

Pinot Grigio, Danzante, Italy-SR

Sauvignon Blanc, Caliterra Chile-DR

Sauvignon Blanc, Caliterra Chille-SR

Zinfandel, Ravenswood-DR

Zinfandel, Ravenswood-SR

Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine-DR

Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine-SR

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Fruit Ganache Truffles

Cheese Tray

Fruit Basket & Cheese Tray

Light and Delightful Fruit Basket

Woven Beach Towel (1 per relationship/stateroom)

Royal Caribbean Terry Slippers

Edited by slk230red

We turn D+ on the Brilliance TA in April. This is immediately followed by 2 cruises on Ovation. Should we see the loyalty ambassador on Ovation and ask if we could get our gift sometime while we are on Ovation?

Does everyone get a gift when you become a diamond. I just became an emerald.

When you reach Diamond Plus you get to select a gift from a list. Then at 350 points you get an expanded list and another pick. Finally at 525 points you get a third pick with an even more expanded list. This is for a 7 night or longer cruise. Shorter cruises get one pick regardless of points although you get to select from the list associated with your total points. Have I helped or confused you?

M

Could someone please list the types of gifts that we get to choose from? Since I am going to have to get my status upgraded manually to have it done before we leave on our next cruise, I won't have the chance to peruse them online. Thanks!

Could someone please list the types of gifts that we get to choose from? Since I am going to have to get my status upgraded manually to have it done before we leave on our next cruise, I won't have the chance to peruse them online. Thanks!

Someone posted them for you in post #12

Listed in #12

It has been the white with the C&A logo

We have several of the original blue ones with the inflatable pillow. Glad we got our "set" complete before they changed them. :D

Can I ask, do you get them on your next cruise after turning D+ or on the cruise your on when you pass 175 points?

We will be doing that on our next Royal one so just asking to be prepared.

As with all tier level C & A benefits, the benefits - such as the gifts - are realized on your next cruse after reaching that tier. Once the D+ points are tallied, your C & A profile will have additional gift items entered on a new drop down menu so you can select what you want for your next cruise.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Not everything on the list is what it appears to be. On our last cruise we ordered a "light and delightful fruit basket". What was delivered was a very small plate with some melon, one piece of pineapple and some grapes! Not a basket at all.

Won't make that mistake again.

My DD's don't drink, even thought they are old enough.

We don't need any more food.

The slippers are awful.

That only leaves the towels. They get 2 each every cruise. We have a cupboard full.

Of course, we get the wine.:)

What is the 525 point selection please.:) We'll be there next month.:)

TIA

Edited by Aussie FF

Sorry about that! Guess I thought that was a list of past cruises! Wow! Lots and lots of wine! Since we drink plenty of wine each evening in the Diamond Club, I see beach towels in our future! Anything is a welcome treat. Can't wait, so excited! Hope they have the bridge tour available on our Serenade cruise! :)

My DD's don't drink, even thought they are old enough.

We don't need any more food.

The slippers are awful.

That only leaves the towels. They get 2 each every cruise. We have a cupboard full.

Of course, we get the wine.:)

What is the 525 point selection please.:) We'll be there next month.:)

TIA

I like the four large bottles of San Pellegrino. :)