Host Andy - Live From Azamara Journey !

Andy

What is the big flat boat type thing sitting next to the ship? I'm seeing it on the webcam. Did they use that to deliver the missing containers?

How may I to find this webcam you speak of ? It's somewhere on the internet machine, I imagine. . .

Do you have it's address ?

I've done the google without any luck.

THANKS ! ! !

How may I to find this webcam you speak of ? It's somewhere on the internet machine, I imagine. . .

THANKS ! ! !

People were looking on the Miami webcam. Since the ship has already left port it is no longer viewable.

THANKS ! ! !

Google Port of Miami webcam and a link will come up for you

Passengers now five hours on Journey yet not one posting from anyone on board. Either the refit has left everyone speechless (or should that be writeless)...or the new wifi doesn't work.

Or they're all enjoying the included alcohol!

Passengers now five hours on Journey yet not one posting from anyone on board. Either the refit has left everyone speechless (or should that be writeless)...or the new wifi doesn't work.

Oh dear....let's hope not. Maybe since everyone sailed so late they are busy with dinner and unpacking.

Bonnie,

You and everyone else are very welcome. Very strange when I viewed my twitter feed this morning that picture came up. Glad to share.

Any idea why we've received no messages from Journey. Realize midwestchick received a response from a crew member but, strangely none from any of the passengers. Hope the Internet connection is working on board or that the consultant can get it going soon.

Thanks Bonnie,

Bonnie,

You and everyone else are very welcome. Very strange when I viewed my twitter feed this morning that picture came up. Glad to share.

Any idea why we've received no messages from Journey. Realize midwestchick received a response from a crew member but, strangely none from any of the passengers. Hope the Internet connection is working on board or that the consultant can get it going soon.

Thanks Bonnie,

Hi RallyDave, I didn't realize we weren't getting messages from the ship? How did you get that picture if not off the ship? Are you not onboard posting?

(In spite of all these questions running through my curious mind, I will reach out and see if there's an issue. As far as I know there isn't ...)