30% off beverage packages for D+ members on the Adventure [emoji106]

ckrobyn

I don't want to hijack your thread, but we're on Serenade at the moment (boarded 15th for 11 nights). One of my fellow cruisers just advised there is a 25% discount for the beverage packages, but it is not advertised, but she asked when purchasing onboard about a discount and was told the discount will be credited to the onboard account.

So I trotted off to guest services and they denied any knowledge, but the member of staff went to check at the bar. I was then advised that D+ get 40%! Wow! I was told that as we prepaid online before sailing that they will credit the packages back to the account, then recharge at the 40% discounted rate. That's around $500 for the 2 of us. I will just wait and see.

Btw the wifi on Serenade is very poor, hard to connect and slow and often drops out. $20 a day for 1 device unlimited, $30 for 2. Either 2 x 24 sessions free for D+ or $80 package discount. It's taken me about 20 minutes to post this :D

I don't want to hijack your thread, but we're on Serenade at the moment (boarded 15th for 11 nights). One of my fellow cruisers just advised there is a 25% discount for the beverage packages, but it is not advertised, but she asked when purchasing onboard about a discount and was told the discount will be credited to the onboard account.

So I trotted off to guest services and they denied any knowledge, but the member of staff went to check at the bar. I was then advised that D+ get 40%! Wow! I was told that as we prepaid online before sailing that they will credit the packages back to the account, then recharge at the 40% discounted rate. That's around $500 for the 2 of us. I will just wait and see.

Btw the wifi on Serenade is very poor, hard to connect and slow and often drops out. $20 a day for 1 device unlimited, $30 for 2. Either 2 x 24 sessions free for D+ or $80 package discount. It's taken me about 20 minutes to post this :D

Great news on your beverage discount!

No worries about hijacking this thread, it's open to everyone [emoji6] enjoy your cruise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe for YOU but most certainly not for my husband and me! Please don't speak for other people when you obviously have no idea what their likes and priorities are!

This is off topic, but couldn't help but notice the greyhounds. We are on our second rescued greyhound and they are the sweetest and most gentle dogs we have ever had. They are retired and so our we.

057ad10695c93ebd6ec3a67caf9d80d4.jpg

Here is the beverage package order form with the discounts clearly shown...

Robyn. Hope you are having a great time.

Was the drink package discount offered after day 1? Can you share the diamond + discounts for wifi?

Thanks!

Royal should do away with the free drinks and give a set discount on packages based on loyalty status...

This makes far more sense for everyone imo

Why would I want to pay for something when I get free drinks.

Are you kidding me? Why would I want to buy a package if I can get 3 free drinks a night? Some people don't want to drink all day long.

Ditto

I'm a gold member and will be Platinum after my 12 day cruise on anthem, which starts on Sunday. I pre purchased the beverage package online, but am now wondering about these discounts. My mother is a diamond member and is joined in on my reservation. Anyone have any idea if her discount may be allowed to transfer over to my drink package?

I'm a gold member and will be Platinum after my 12 day cruise on anthem, which starts on Sunday. I pre purchased the beverage package online, but am now wondering about these discounts. My mother is a diamond member and is joined in on my reservation. Anyone have any idea if her discount may be allowed to transfer over to my drink package?

The C&A discounts are all electronic now, so your mother's discount would only work on her drink package.

1. No, as Bob explained.

2. Anthem doesn't offer this discount.

Did you go to the cave Robyn?

Now really....have we just met? lol [emoji15] the closest I got to the cave was a picture of it on that lovely fridge magnet I posted for Ocean Boy [emoji4]