Do you think Princess will reimburse me?

Dreamer333

I got off the Emerald on Monday... but I lost an entire hour of cruise time due to daylight savings time. Do you think Princess will reimburse me for that lost hour? I paid for 4 full days of a cruise... NOT 3 days and 23 hours.

Better call quick, you're not the only one. If they won't comply I only hope you bought insurance. More forms but I'm sure you'll get your way...:D

I got off the Emerald on Monday... but I lost an entire hour of cruise time due to daylight savings time. Do you think Princess will reimburse me for that lost hour? I paid for 4 full days of a cruise... NOT 3 days and 23 hours.

Yes!! Wait until Nov 6th to file your claim.

I doubt if they will reimburse you for the lost hour. More likely they will offer to sell you a cruise in the fall and not charge you for the extra hour you will get to spend on board.

If they do, be sure to save the check to use for the cruise where you gain an hour :D

Keep Dreamin':)

Lol, I love the lighthearted responses.

Needless to say, I was JUST joking!

However, I really did just get back from the Emerald on Monday, so I'll post a review soon. :)

Funny...I was thinking it was a joke when I first saw it. Looking forward to your review.

Yes, you should take it to class action status.

It's even worse when you take an eastbound trans-Atlantic from the United States to Europe. Almost every day of the crossing is only 23 hours. On our trans-Atlantic from Fort Lauderdale to Southampton on the Emerald Princess in April 2014, they took the hour away from the middle of the day (from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm) instead of from the middle of the night. And they didn't offer us any compensation for the missing hours.:mad:

I'm sure some passengers were at the Passenger Service Desk reducing their gratuities. Why should they pay a full day's gratuities for only 23 hours work?:confused:

That's why I now take fall westbound repositioning cruises instead. We get an extra hour almost every night, and Princess doesn't charge us for them - yet.

You can only apply for that kind of refund on Feb 29. Hope you have all your paperwork together by then.

Umm, excuse me. I'm sure you meant to say Feb 30. Those hours have to go somewhere :rolleyes:. I'm pretty sure the passengers all got together from the November cruise and donated for exactly this purpose.

You have got to be kidding??????????????????

You better get yourself an attorney and sue the pants off of Princess.

A WHOLE hour, gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy Cow! Not only did we lose that hour last week (or cruise arrived Sunday Morning), but we've taken two eastbound transatlantics.

That's 11 hours of my life gone, and I WANT THEM BACK !!!

Forget the money, after retirement age the time is waaaaay more important!

Maybe the next Princess ship should be called the Time Bandit...

Holy Cow! Not only did we lose that hour last week (or cruise arrived Sunday Morning), but we've taken two eastbound transatlantics.

That's 11 hours of my life gone, and I WANT THEM BACK !!!

Forget the money, after retirement age the time is waaaaay more important!

Maybe the next Princess ship should be called the Time Bandit...

Did you look under the bed? :D I always look there first.

Tony

By that logic, they should charge you more if you cruise in the fall as you get an extra hour for free. LOL!!!

DON