empress first 6 sailings canelled

baron9

Now it shows available. I swear this cruise said sold out earlier today. What the heck is going on??????

660eb28db3846c8c4c1ed64834a6cbc2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It might as well be sold out with those prices! :eek::eek:

Its either Royal Website being "Royal's Website" (ie Manny being Manny) or they purposely took it down then put it back up. Was the June 6 or May 28 sold out too?

May 28th and June 6th were not sold out.

Now it shows available. I swear this cruise said sold out earlier today. What the heck is going on??????

660eb28db3846c8c4c1ed64834a6cbc2.jpg

The cruise is simply almost sold out. If you go a little further to the booking page, there are only 3 cabins left on the ship (all junior suites). Inventory was moved around somehow, hence it being sold out earlier and now showing available. It's really nothing to worry about.

I can't imagine myself paying over $1200 for 5 nights in the lowest available cabin category on Empress.:rolleyes:

I think someone mentioned that the lowest available left at this time is a JS. (so equal to a balcony on another ship I guess)

Edited by Sunkissed Mommy

I can't imagine myself paying over $1200 for 5 nights in the lowest available cabin category on Empress.:rolleyes:

But it say:

WAS $1620

You save an Average of $420.450 USD per person.

Woohoo!!! :D:D:D

Thanks for the post but those are older photos; first one from when in Spain at Drydock, and second is from a replenishment stop on its way to the Bahamas. Most of the posts lately on Instagram are one crew member who might forget what he looks like shirtless if he doesn't post, and the rest are the crew partying in the Bahamas.

Lol... The shirtless guy.. Only went on Instagram for the first time a few weeks ago to try to find news on Empress and shirtless guy was everywhere. Saw lots of partying photos also. Carlos Torres the named cruise director is also in these photos. Empress just seems to be a costly joke with last minute cancellations on top of the party photos while it is not in service. Corporate needs to take control of this ship and it's staff to stop any further damage to the brand.

Edited by coaster

Just called to pay extra port tax for our rescheduled Empress July cruise that was cancelled earlier this month. Roaches win. Passengers who booked expecting a ship to arrive in Miami at the published sailing date without bugs just need to absorb any extra costs.

Just called to pay extra port tax for our rescheduled Empress July cruise that was cancelled earlier this month. Roaches win. Passengers who booked expecting a ship to arrive in Miami at the published sailing date without bugs just need to absorb any extra costs.

Huh? Please translate.

Our sailing in July on Empress had a higher port tax due to different ports since Cozumel and Costa Maya were not offered. Grand Cayman and Key West are the only option in July.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our sailing in July on Empress had a higher port tax due to different ports since Cozumel and Costa Maya were not offered. Grand Cayman and Key West are the only option in July.

And they are making you pay that?!??!?! REFUSE! :eek: :eek: :eek:

And salt keeps right on being rubbed into the wounds.

Now that's a WOW factor I've never heard of before. :eek: