empress first 6 sailings canelled

baron9

I believe her husband is in Freeport working on the dock. I'd trust his info over the company line of BS.;)

As far as your other question, I have a short memory and would head back eventually no matter what they did

I love the honesty of your post.

Well admitting that what you have put forth is 'heresay' is a start; but it also should be the end of it (IMO), since it accomplishes little comfort to those who have sailings booked.

I don't know the information Royal had, so I can't speculate on what the events were that happened....and this can only add angst to those affected...can this all be done is the time frame allotted now.....all we can say is, 'we will see'.

Wow . A very hostile post but one could say , just my POV.

Omg!! And he's smoking too! Better not be on the balconies as well [emoji23][emoji23][emoji39][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Not only might he be smoking on the balcony, it appears that he is playing music, possibly, no make that most likely, loudly and out of tune.

Not to make light of what all the people are going through with thirteen cancelled cruises. I am very disappointed how Royal Caribbean is handling this. I do believe that they have lost many current and potential cruises from this debacle.

Edited by MommaBear55

cucaracha.gif

Remember a few weeks ago long before the cancelation I said we needed to pack extra bug spray? I told you I was stalking the fb pages for info on Empress?

Yeah, that's why. I just didn't want to say it since it was the only place I had seen it mentioned. Glad someone else confirmed it.

" As work has progressed, we learned that more significant infrastructure and physical improvements across the ship’s multiple galleys and provisioning areas were needed to meet our high standards."

Ha! We learned that cockroaches are harder to kill than we had anticipated! Lol

Thanks for the $100OBC

I'll be on Enchantment.

RCI finally got around to calling me at 3:48pm today. Very curt conversation that lasted maybe 90 seconds. No apologies offered, just business. "We are offering you a full refund and a 100% future cruise certificate for the booked fare, good for one year. Do you want to use all of that now to book something else?" "No. Just refund everything." "Okay, your pre-cruise purchases will be refunded within 72 hours. You should get the future cruise certificate by e-mail in a couple days or so. Thank you." Click. She didn't say good bye or a boy howdy, we screwed you over but good, or nothing else. She also didn't say when I should expect to see the refund for the cruise itself. Tell me again why I am a D+ member?

Should be in our 3rd hour of our cruise, and still now phone call from RCCL to tell me its been canceled!

I think that Royal Caribbean called and your Basset Hound answered the phone and forgot to give you the message. :D

That is entirely possible. She hates to see the suitcases coming out of the attic.

Unlike Royal Caribbean, she would let us know if they called. She has a lot more courtesy in her!