Koningsdam Verandah Stateroom In Depth Walkthrough (Room 5113)

InTheWASide

Magnificent set of photos! Thanks so much for the time and effort. I don't think you left a thing out. :)

Between you and Lisa and Alphen and Tyler Rose and others, I almost feel like I will be boarding on 9 May having already been there. ;)

Edited by 0bnxshs

thanks again Brad,

cabin reminds me a lot of the one we had on X equinox (solstice class), hard to tell with photos but I suspect it is a little smaller. Bathroom also looks smaller.

One difference is they look like they have built in a lot of the storage near the tv whereas I remember they had a tall external surface for the fridge and tv etc on X, not sure what is better but this looks like it has less surface area for putting items.

Magnificent set of photos! Thanks so much for the time and effort. I don't think you left a thing out. :)

Thank you so much. Not only the greatest cabin photo set I've seen on CC

but if anyone ever wants to know (and they will) what the cabin with the

pushed-out balcony looks like, they will be referred to this thread.:):)

Cheers!

Edited by AZNative2000

Thank you for the pictures.

Not much drawer or closet space.

I see that you have to insert your card (like on the Nieuw Amsterdam) to turn on the lights.

Instead of using the room card in the slot, I use the little 'do not disturb/please make up room' plastic card hanging on the inside doorknob. Works like a charm and I can put my card away when returning to the room.

Thank you for pictures

Visually nice cabin - also reminds me of Celebrity S class except bathroom seems so small. And I wish the towels were stored not near the toilet and across the room -- germs fly even with lid closed.

Trying to find out if vista suite has a larger bathroom.

Linda

Instead of using the room card in the slot' date=' I use the little 'do not disturb/please make up room' plastic card hanging on the inside doorknob. Works like a charm and I can put my card away when returning to the room.[/quote']

Won't work on KDAM. The do not disturb sign is a door hanger. It will not fit in the light slot

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app