Drug Smugglers arrested on Freedom

How much cocaine can you fit in a pair of beach sandals? He must have been a heck of a lot of walking on and off. That takes commitment, lol.

That's what I was wondering. A few ounces at most. Must've been some really primo stuff. Lol

These two fine employees resorted to this because of all of you who remove and/or don't tip your attendants and servers! Shame on you! /jk

I work for a major airline, and I've had a number of co-workers caught doing the same thing....and we aren't allowed to accept tips! Greed is greed and stupid is just stupid!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How much cocaine can you fit in a pair of beach sandals? He must have been a heck of a lot of walking on and off. That takes commitment, lol.

Apparently at LEAST $1250 worth because that's what it said they were paid per pair of sandals.

And to think, I thought the ads that say "get paid to cruise" were a hoax. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking that the ones that tried to tunnel their way off a ship wouldn't be considered smart.:D

:D

The last thing I need on my cruise holiday is someone constructing a tunnel to escape the ship.

Ken, check out our March RC, I left a note there for you.