NEW Cabin Class Category: Club Class Mini-Suite

reedprincess

Well I think you are right, there is no longer any mention of Sabatini's in the Full suite benefits sheet http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf seems all meals will be in the new Club Class area? Still get mimosas though..........

The way that reads there is no breakfast on port days, only sea days.

"Exclusive Club Class Dining in the main dining room for dinner every day as well as breakfast and lunch on sea days"

The way that reads there is no breakfast on port days, only sea days.

"Exclusive Club Class Dining in the main dining room for dinner every day as well as breakfast and lunch on sea days"

That is a Club Class perk that is also available to Full Suites. If you look down two items you will see "Complementary specialty dining mimosa breakfast (Daily)." They don't call it Sabatini's breakfast any more because the Emerald and Ruby no longer have a Sabatini's. Edited by IECalCruiser

I was just looking at a "Live" from the current 1-day repo from Vancouver to Seattle on the Ruby. The DaVinci DR on Fiesta deck 6 is usually early TD/late ATD but it is now listed as "Early Seating Enhanced Dining/late ATD. The Michelangelo DR is ATD all evening and the Botticelli DR is TD all evening.

Does that mean the only way to get the Club Class Mini-Suite Enhanced Dining is Early Traditional???? :confused:

I was just looking at a "Live" from the current 1-day repo from Vancouver to Seattle on the Ruby. The DaVinci DR on Fiesta deck 6 is usually early TD/late ATD but it is now listed as "Early Seating Enhanced Dining/late ATD. The Michelangelo DR is ATD all evening and the Botticelli DR is TD all evening.

?? I thought the changes weren't coming until the end of the year?

Does that mean the only way to get the Club Class Mini-Suite Enhanced Dining is Early Traditional???? :confused:
?? I thought the changes weren't coming until the end of the year?
The Club Class will not roll out until the end of the year but the Full Suite amenities now include the Club Class dining option. I don't even know if "Enhanced Dining" is the Club Class section but one might assume so. This was in one Patter for the current one day Ruby repo. Club Class is ATD dining, not TD. An assumption could be made that what was the early TD dining room will now be Club Class dining if that is what is being referred to as "Enhanced Dining" in the Patter. We will need to wait for further reports. There appear to be more questions than answers now. Edited by IECalCruiser

The Club Class will not roll out until the end of the year but the Full Suite amenities now include the Club Class dining option. I don't even know if "Enhanced Dining" is the Club Class section but one might assume so. This was in one Patter for the current one day Ruby repo. Club Class is ATD dining, not TD. An assumption could be made that what was the early TD dining room will now be Club Class dining if that is what is being referred to as "Enhanced Dining" in the Patter. We will need to wait for further reports. There appear to be more questions than answers now.

Ah, thanks for clarifying. Yes are they are already advertising the Enhanced Dining in the list of Suite perks, so that makes sense.

Only showing up as one credit for each of us on the Grand for April 2017.

49er

Did you book one of the new category M1 mini's, it would be one of the original MA mini's mid-ship on the Dolphin deck?

Edited by BarbaraP

That is a Club Class perk that is also available to Full Suites. If you look down two items you will see "Complementary specialty dining mimosa breakfast (Daily)." They don't call it Sabatini's breakfast any more because the Emerald and Ruby no longer have a Sabatini's.

I'm confused about the suite breakfasts. I thought the ships without Sabatini's did the Suite breakfast in the Crown Grill? With the advent of Club Class, will it be combined with the Club Class mini's and become a "nothing special" option moved to one of the MDR's to accommodate the larger crowds:confused::mad::confused:

Bob

I'm confused about the suite breakfasts. I thought the ships without Sabatini's did the Suite breakfast in the Crown Grill? With the advent of Club Class, will it be combined with the Club Class mini's and become a "nothing special" option moved to one of the MDR's to accommodate the larger crowds:confused::mad::confused:

Bob

No. If you read the perks under Suites, it still says Specialty Dining Breakfast Daily. The Club Class dining is under a different category. On sea days you will have a "choice". You can go to the Specialty Dining Breakfast OR the Club Class area of the MDR.

Edited by Murphey

Did you book one of the new category M1 mini's, it would be one of the original MA mini's mid-ship on the Dolphin deck?

Yep. Booked a MA category, Dolphin deck the first of last month, then it went to M1 a few weeks later. Prices are still the same for the remaining M1/club class minis that we paid which would make me think Princess had already factored in this change.

49er

Bob

This is exactly my worry Bob. If they do away with the Sabatini's/specialty breakfast for suites, I will be very sad. Besides the large cabin of the suites and the aft views of the grand class vista suites, the specialty breakfast is my favorite perk.

No. If you read the perks under Suites, it still says Specialty Dining Breakfast Daily. The Club Class dining is under a different category. On sea days you will have a "choice". You can go to the Specialty Dining Breakfast OR the Club Class area of the MDR.

Thanks for clearing that up.....:):):)

Bob

If we sail in a full suite again, it will be breakfast in the specialty dining room, Sabatini's or the Crown Grill, every day. I think the Club Class breakfast in the DR is listed because full suites need to get every benefit of Club Class and more.

If we sail in a full suite again, it will be breakfast in the specialty dining room, Sabatini's or the Crown Grill, every day. I think the Club Class breakfast in the DR is listed because full suites need to get every benefit of Club Class and more.

Exactly!

There not going to change the suite breakfast, Otherwise theirs must difference between the mini. That would be taking something away which I don't think they will do.If anything suites come out ahead. A new place in the MDR a new place for breakfast if you have friends in a club class mini. You can have breakfast with them. I think it will all work out with a few growing pains maybe. We stay in suites and I like the idea.

I don't think the new category is for us. My understanding, after reading the FAQs, is that the dinner option is for anytime dining only. They say people wanting traditional dining can still choose that option, but they wouldn't get the special dishes or tableside prep.

Aqua Class on Celebrity has breakfast and lunch served in the Blu Dining Room. The menu, especially for dinner differs from that in the MDR and the service is much better.

It does appear that Princess is trying to compete. I did speak to my travel agent, and he is is not that impressed, unless the "dining section" in the MDR for club guests will have a different menu.

Just mine, and my travel agent's opinion.

I read the language the same way shredie does, but I don't see as it makes a real difference as they can change the program at their whim and none of it would stop there being a loud outcry if they messed with the breakfast/specialty restaurant perk.

That's the danger when you let lawyers and English teachers read documents. :D I'm hoping someone will report back as soon as this program takes effect.