Tastiest drink on the cruise

I enjoy the variations of Lave Flows which are essentially a Pina Colada with an added fruit swirl (typically Strawberry, but you can also find Mango & other flavors on the ships). This is a VERY sweet & fruity drink...sometimes I use it in place of dessert for the night.

Thanks everyone. I don't drink too much so a package would probably be a waste but I wanted to try something more than my typical Bahama mama or Pina colada

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks everyone. I don't drink too much so a package would probably be a waste but I wanted to try something more than my typical Bahama mama or Pina colada

Try a BBC then, it's a Bailey's Banana Colada.

Jonathan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

You are all wrong....

The tastiest drink?

...is the first one on board!!:p

I could not agree more!!!!! :D

My favorite is the Love Connection, although I've read mixed reviews about whether or not the bartender will actually make it for you anymore. It's Mango, Strawberry daiquiri and pina colada. mmmmmmmmm!!

HA HA - I don't drink but those are the two I ALWAYS get....virgin of course! I never had a virgin bahama mama until last cruise and it was so good, I got a couple a day. :D

I'm looking to try new daiquiris and mixers this cruise and looking for some options. What was your tastiest drink? Pictures would be great!

Cucumber-Jalepeno Margaritas served up at Sabor!

Freshness, Cool Cucumber w/ a hint of Jalepeno mixed w/ Sweet/Sour mix and your favorite Tequilla. Don't hate on it til you try it! It's the best Margarita on the ship(s).

Cucumber-Jalepeno Margaritas served up at Sabor!

Freshness, Cool Cucumber w/ a hint of Jalepeno mixed w/ Sweet/Sour mix and your favorite Tequilla. Don't hate on it til you try it! It's the best Margarita on the ship(s).

Is it spicy or sweet?

Another vote for BBC.

I've never seen this drink anywhere but on board RCCL ships, so it's just a cruise expectation for me!

Another cruiser once suggested I try it with chocolate... haven't done that yet, but might have to this next cruise!

Ann