How many are already booked for 2018?

February 2017 and 2018, B2B.....So far....K.O.:)
Had 1/28/17 on Harmony booked, plus b2b 2/3/18 & 2/10/18. Once I started getting excited about the 2018 b2b, I decided to add a week to our 2017 Harmony. Wish I had done that in the first place when the prices were lower, but my TA had a group booking for that 2nd week (2/4/17) so I'm not beating myself up over it. We'll have to change cabins on that one, but not in 2018. These will be the first back-to-backs for my daughter and me - but our second and third Central Park balcony staterooms. We loved the one we had in Feb. 2016 on Oasis, and I'm really looking forward to the new closet arrangements on Harmony. (Our only previous cruise was in an interior on Oasis. I know that a lot of people keep moving "up" in cabin category, but I think we've found what suits us best without moving up in price. Edited by Grandma Petania

We are, celebrity constellation , March 2018, , Abu Dhabi/Dubai/India , Presidents Cruise.

Nice! Fell in love with this ship in March on our first cruise with X. Booked 2 more for 2017 on Reflection. May book something for 2018 while we're on Harmony in October. Not sure if it will be with RC or X.

• 4 weeks later...

@carolsic I love corner aft rooms. Have Jr suit aft booked on Liberty of the sea December 2016. You have to book 2yrs out to get an aft. They are well worth it though. Best view $ can buy.

770081dded0e3ae47db5675985dfcb18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

@carolsic I love corner aft rooms. Have Jr suit aft booked on Liberty of the sea December 2016. You have to book 2yrs out to get an aft. They are well worth it though. Best view $ can buy.

Love the picture - thanks! I'm really excited.