How many are already booked for 2018?

......we are.....B2B on the Harmony for April 2018 :D

Anyone else booked that far in advance?

Safe travels to all! :)

Yes, Oasis in April 2018 and a Silhouette in April 2018 that I will move to Dec 18 once the late 2018 itins come out.

I got the email offer ½ off spouse plus $200 credit. So I booked it about an hour ago.

April 8-15 2018 Rhapsody of the Seas out of Tampa

We mostly cruise March or April to get in the mood for Spring. :D

We had to cancel our Rhapsody 2017 sailing due to a family emergency. Thank goodness we bought the cruise insurance!

Edited by FireStation46

Yup - can't believe I did it but have just booked March 2018 (Canadian March Break) JS on Freedom. Price seems pretty good. $200 off the cabin - BOGO50 - blah di blah. I'm okay with the price so that's what matters, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by KiwiGal117

I booked Voyager April 2018 Sydney to Singapore the day the cruise came available and got an aft JS but will probably cancel because RCI has dropped Port Douglas from the itinerary. :( There are now only 4 ports on a 14 night sailing. This is the 3rd of my most recent 4 cruises/bookings with an itinerary change or cancelled cruise; wish RCI could get its act together. All the changes are becoming a hassle to deal with.

• 10 months later...

March 16th....Navigator of the Seas...9 days ABC islands. Just booked on Sunday! Can't figure out why the 5:30 dinner hour is waitlisted already. And the choice of balcony cabins is limited. Can't find a large group on board (googling).

When the Adventure cruises were first released last year there were a lot of dates where Junior Suites were priced less than the balcony cabins.

I still owe you and Ellen for that!:D

Booked this week for Nov 2018. We have been looking for an Eastern or Southern Caribbean and found a real deal on Serenade of the Seas. !0 night to the Virgin Islands and wasn't much more than most of our 7 nighters. Now I need to find one for this fall.;)

March 16th....Navigator of the Seas...9 days ABC islands. Just booked on Sunday! Can't figure out why the 5:30 dinner hour is waitlisted already. And the choice of balcony cabins is limited. Can't find a large group on board (googling).

Spring Break!

We booked 2-15-19, Navigator, 9 days, ABC Islands