How many are already booked for 2018?

4/29/18 Carnival Vista - Hanava cabin, includes pool, 2 spas, and aft sunbathing deck all private for Havana cabins.

5/5/18 MSC Seaside - Yacht Club

A few Celebrity cruises booked for 2017 also.

Diamond Plus and with all the changes in place now and rumors and catering to Suites no desire to make Pinnacle now.

We booked Oasis of the Seas for March 11, 2018. It'll be our first time back on her since her inaugural season, but the first time on any Oasis class ship for friends of ours.

We even got a price drop on our this booking already.

Adventure for 12 weeks starting Feb. 2018

Too cold here in northern Virginia

Life. Goals!

I told my son about your plan and he said "when I graduate from college we should do this!" :D

In the meantime, I'm still waiting for June 2018 dates.

Edited by tlatrice

Of course we are booked for 2018. If 2019, 2020 or 2021 were available, we would book that. We think as long as we have a cruise booked....it increases the chances we will still be here to take it.

Of course we are booked for 2018. If 2019, 2020 or 2021 were available, we would book that. We think as long as we have a cruise booked....it increases the chances we will still be here to take it.

Hahahahaha....this is EXACTLY how we feel!!!! :D

Liberty on 4/8/18 with a family panoramic ocean view.

These rooms look amazing, and you definitely need to book far out to get them! Have you stayed in one before? I am looking at 2018 cruises, and wondering if that is a better option for us over a balcony, as they are much bigger, and the windows look breathtaking

These rooms look amazing, and you definitely need to book far out to get them! Have you stayed in one before? I am looking at 2018 cruises, and wondering if that is a better option for us over a balcony, as they are much bigger, and the windows look breathtaking

No, never had one before. Yes that is why we booked so early, I believe there are only 2 of these rooms of this particular size available. It's over 400 sq ft with 1 1/2 bathrooms. How many are in your party? Yep floor to ceiling windows look like a breathtaking view.