How many are already booked for 2018?

Thought I would give MSC a try. They have a Status Match Program with my Diamond Plus status with RCL I am a Black Card Member with MSC, their highest status. Just had to email them a copy of our RCL seapass card, quite easy.

I can't wait to book for August 2018 for our anniversary this year we going on oasis I can't wait to book harmony!! So far the furthest I see it going to is may

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just got off of Oasis. Loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Oasis in April '18 - Boardwalk balcony deck 10 - 2nd from last aft cabin. Won't need tickets for the Aquatheater. :p

Nope.... Just got off the Oasis you definitely will have s great view for aqua show.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I want to do a retirement cruise in 2018, but have to wait until June 2018 and those aren't listed yet. I wanted to book next month on our cruise, but unless the schedule is out I won't be able to. I would like to take advantage of the on board booking program, but it does not look like it will possible.

I want to do a retirement cruise in 2018, but have to wait until June 2018 and those aren't listed yet. I wanted to book next month on our cruise, but unless the schedule is out I won't be able to. I would like to take advantage of the on board booking program, but it does not look like it will possible.

Cruises in June 2018 probably won't be released until Spring 2017. However, you can book something on board next month, and then change it when the June 2018 cruises come out. That way you can get the reduced deposit and on board credit.

......we are.....B2B on the Harmony for April 2018 :D

Anyone else booked that far in advance?

Safe travels to all! :)

I have yet to read all the replies. I wasn't planning on booking 2018 yet, but someone mentioned a price and itinerary I couldn't pass up. The same thing happened a year ago. The 2017 cruise I have booked would be around $2000 more if I booked it today.

Will be booking Harmony as soon as May reservations open up. Will be celebrating 30th Anniversary in 2018!! :):):)

For what its worth, we did our 30th on Allure and 35th on Oasis. Had a great time on both.

I'm missing something here... why is there no need to set price alerts? Did they book the only Royal Suite?

I wondered that too, but it may also be the initial price was so low there is no where for it to go but up. That is the case for my 2017 cruise.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw this thread when it was created and thought to my self:

- Who the heck book a cruise so far ahead?

Well. It turned out I'm one of you.

Feb 1, 2018. Independence of the seas.

In January 2018 I graduate (hopefully) as a nurse. We're celebrating by going to Florida (again) and will also take a 4-night cruise to Cozumel.

Best of all, I got my hands on stateroom 1400, with the extra large aft balcony! :cool:

I saw this thread when it was created and thought to my self:

- Who the heck book a cruise so far ahead?

Well. It turned out I'm one of you.

Feb 1, 2018. Independence of the seas.

In January 2018 I graduate (hopefully) as a nurse. We're celebrating by going to Florida (again) and will also take a 4-night cruise to Cozumel.

Best of all, I got my hands on stateroom 1400, with the extra large aft balcony! :cool:

Nice! Welcome to the 2018 club.