How many are already booked for 2018?

March 16th....Navigator of the Seas...9 days ABC islands. Just booked on Sunday! Can't figure out why the 5:30 dinner hour is waitlisted already. And the choice of balcony cabins is limited. Can't find a large group on board (googling).

Probably because the February 16th Navigator cruise that many people were booked on was turned into a charter and many probably re-booked on your sailing. We were originally booked on the cruise and then moved our sailing to the February 2nd sailing.

We have all B2B cruises booked in April 2018 and Dec 2018 and in March 2019.

We book early because I require a handicapped room. Therefore, no visits from the upgrade fairy. :(

October 2018 on Symphony. 500+ days till embarkation lol. I hate booking even a year in advance but I have friends who need to be motivated to save for Europe! (I am going in 29 days to Alaska to ease my pain!)

Independence booked for May 2018 for Norway and the Fjords....booked it in March while on the Millennium.

I proposed to my wife on Indy in the Norwegian Fjords in 2013 (our first cruise).....it's a beautiful place. We went in May too - you're in for a treat! I did a lengthy photo review of that cruise at the time....the link is in my signature :)