Harmony is NOT a construction site

Some people just love to complain. They see one area that still needed a little work and they act like the WHOLE THING IS A MESS.

Looks beautiful. I wanted to do Harmony for my honeymoon but our same room was 2x the price on the same week :eek::eek::eek:

The person who posted the construction site thread hasn't even been on Harmony anyway. [emoji23]

Glad you had a great time, thanks for sharing!

Edited by pharaoh

Some people just love to complain. They see one area that still needed a little work and they act like the WHOLE THING IS A MESS.

Looks beautiful. I wanted to do Harmony for my honeymoon but our same room was 2x the price on the same week :eek::eek::eek:

I know! Where are the good cruise deals at the moment?!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I agree - I was on her last weekend, and she was beautiful - so much to enjoy, maybe a few loose ends, but nothing news worthy for such a massive new ship.

The restaurants, promenade, central park, boardwalk and shows were all fantastic! Some people just love a moan, and the papers love a story.

HOTS good deals were back in June, 2015 when bookings first opened. The rates for a JS for our Nov.and Dec. cruises are now more than double what we paid back then.

How true, we got an outrageous deal the day bookings opened for our Balcony cabin that overlooks the Aqua Theater....it isn't an aft balcony, just the last regular balcony on the interior side....got a fab price....now doubled.

I sailed the first voyage from Southampton and made a video about my experience to show that the ship really is beautiful.

https://youtu.be/O1kM0EEBi1U

Please thumbs up my video if you like. Thanks

I have just watched your youtube video. A very interesting technic, nearly all very tight shots, not much wide open stuff. I take it most of it was from Thursday onward, the second cruise. Also of interest was your shot that included Starbucks without the windows blacked out by a paper covering.They were blacked out and closed by sailaway on 22nd May.

Martyn

I have nothing to gain by using any particular technique. (That's the correct spelling)

You are incorrect about Starbucks it was actually open for the first few days following sail away from Southampton as evidenced by my purchase of coffee on my statement.

Move along

9e6100f053aae3686d70f30a3afaa0e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I sailed the first voyage from Southampton and made a video about my experience to show that the ship really is beautiful.

https://youtu.be/O1kM0EEBi1U

Please thumbs up my video if you like. Thanks

THANK YOU for the video.

I have 6 Harmony cruises booked (B2B2B & B2B2B) at amazingly low prices. Your video makes me even more eager to board!

Well the video is just like a RCI commercial it does not proof much and even then the video shows a lot of attractions being closed and lots of construction-workers are in the video too....

The newspaper-pictures are real and show the reality in detail not just the nice views of an advertisement.

The person who posted the construction site thread hasn't even been on Harmony anyway. [emoji23]

Glad you had a great time, thanks for sharing!

I just reposted a news article, and used the articles title. Your issue is with the UK based newspaper.

Recently off the Harmony. I found the ship to be in a very good state. Nothing to complain about. I'm actually quite perplexed by the posts about it being a "construction site". That is an exaggeration beyond belief!!!

I have just got off Harmony yesterday, and can also confirm it is definitely not a construction site - but Starbucks was closed! maybe they had an issue with something inside - but that was the only thing that was closed - yes there are a few guys going around doing maintenance, but every cruise i've ever been on you have on going maintenance :)

I did see two guests going around all the deck sides and "nooks and crannies" taking photographs - obviously trying to show that masking tape hadn't been used correctly whilst painting!! lol why don't these people just enjoy the cruise instead of trying to pick fault! Surely a small paint smudge in a corner isn't going to ruin your cruise and warrant a refund! I'd love to see the insides of some of the complainers homes! :-)

Great ship :-)