Silly Aqua question.

colombiangirl

Was on Millennium for 2 AQ cruises this year and did not see the lip balm. All we got was the slippers in the mesh bag. In fact, I haven't seen it for a while. I like it too. Maybe you could ask your room steward and see if you can get some?

So just wondering, the past couple of cruises we've taken we got these awesome lip balms in Aqua. Are they still being given our on the Summit? I know it sounds silly but it's one of my favorites.

I was on Summit for the Repo from San Juan at the end of April and we DID get the lip balm in the mesh bag with the slippers.

Steve

We were on the Infinity last month. We received two lip balms in our Aqua room, along with the mesh bag and the slippers. Didn't have to ask for them. We also got the infused tea and the afternoon savories by request. Also got two pillow choices - firm and soft. Towels and robes were like new, thick, and soft. We also got a complimentary small room bouquet because we are Elite. Blu menu and service were over the top! We are 100% satisfied!

Your experience may vary.

The Aqua Class lip balm seems to be rather hit and miss.

We were on the Equinox last fall for a B2B2B with the first two legs in Aqua. We did have the cheap slippers in the Aqua rooms, but no mesh bag (which I never take home) nor any lip balm. When I asked about the lip balm I was told it had been discontinued. But the last leg was in a suite so did receive the lip balm. Also I didn't notice any of the white mesh bags around (i.e., other passengers using them while on the ship).

We were just on the Eclipse for a B2B2B2B series, with all four legs in an Aqua Stateroom. Received the white mesh bag with the slippers and lip balm on all four legs. While I again returned the cheap slippers and white mesh bag to our stateroom attendant I noted that a number of other passengers were using the mesh bags while on the Eclipse so they were also receiving them.

We were on the Infinity last month. We received two lip balms in our Aqua room, along with the mesh bag and the slippers. Didn't have to ask for them. We also got the infused tea and the afternoon savories by request. Also got two pillow choices - firm and soft. Towels and robes were like new, thick, and soft. We also got a complimentary small room bouquet because we are Elite. Blu menu and service were over the top! We are 100% satisfied!

Your experience may vary.

Basically the same experience for us on our recent Silhouette cruise. Had the room/pillow spray as well. Towels, however, were not that great. We asked to have the tea taken out and after the first day, refused the savories. ;)