Oosterdam's New Look is Incredible

InTheWASide

3cb0bb4b5147ae613d90dfd7b053b5c2.jpg

6b5e38fefc102b7e3d7b637c0a8aa224.jpg

e4d0fdc99bf39d8df97570df0a75c1e0.jpg

e70bca49bc5ca3e5bbdad27f472c95a7.jpg

4fad7577734fe2c593b1a53d59a9732d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I concur with the new dining décor, particularly with the seating in the Lido, very comfortable and most of all uncrowded, being able to push your chair back with without knocking into the chair behind you.

Well done!!!

First, thank you for the pictures. The ship really looks great! We are looking forward to seeing it first hand on the November TA back to Tampa.

I posted this question in a separate thread, but no one has yet answered. Please, what is the status of the library? Have they reduced it to seven books or is it the same as it had been, with actual novels and non-fiction?

I posted this question in a separate thread, but no one has yet answered. Please, what is the status of the library? Have they reduced it to seven books or is it the same as it had been, with actual novels and non-fiction?

There was a picture of the library. From that one angle it appeared there were still plenty of books on the shelves. And plenty of shelves to hold books!

Thank you for posting pictures, much appreciated! We'll be on this ship in about 40 days and are a little bummed that we couldn't afford to stay in one of the newly renovated suites, but so glad that the upgrades in the rest of the ship are nice ones we can enjoy :)

We were on the Oosterdam just after the dry dock. It is beautiful, and the new Lincoln Center lounge with classical performances was superb. The library appeared fully stocked, and it was nice to have the Explorations Café in the Crow's Nest, so an afternoon coffee with the NY Times was wonderful. We're sailing on the Westerdam in a few months, so it'll be interesting comparing a "before" and "after". Thanks for posting the pics!

Thank you very much for the pictures. Our cruise with her starts next Monday and now I look forward to it more than I already did. I am so glad they changed the chairs and design of the Pinnacle Grill. It looks very good now.