Forgive me for I have sinned

sxphil

Yes I have booked with another line

I didn't get the Wow factor from Brilliance couldn't put my finger on it

Perhaps just poor dinner companions or just to many Ports and not enough time

but I am off on the ROYAL Princess next year to taste the opposition as I have always been loyal to Royal

I hope I won't be disappointed

We have been on the 5 major lines and have had wonderful cruises on each. We cruise for the ports and the sea days and maybe for the cost, just doesn't matter, it's a vacation and if someone has what we want, we go. Not enough in perks to stay with one line... :cool:

Just get out and enjoy the high seas!!! :D

My wife and I have cruised ten times over the years -- not as many as others on CC but enough for us to have learned one true things: It's not the cruise line, but rather the CRUISE that is important. We've cruised RCL and NCL, and have reservations on Princess and HAL coming up.

Give us a well maintained ship, with a crew that actually gives a damn, along with a competitive price and a reasonable itinerary, and guess what? We have a wonderful time, and look forward to the next cruise after that.

Michael

I agree, variety is the spice of life. I'm taking a cruise on the NCL Escape next year. I've heard wonderful things about the studio cabins, the ship, and I've never visited one of the ports -Tortola. :D I will be on RCCL's Harmony of the Seas for the ship and a port I've never visited - St. Kitts!

but I am off on the ROYAL Princess next year to taste the opposition as I have always been loyal to Royal

you are not alone we have booked the ruby princess in nov since royal no longer does the mexican west coast and all my souvineer t-shirts are torn need new ones : ) so princess it is . hey but its a cruise. have a great time :D

I did the same as you, and on that first Princess cruise, the ship had a very serious accident. Obviously it was my fault. ;)

Good luck! :D

We recently sailed the Regal Princess (sister ship to Royal) and LOVED it!! The ship is beautiful, and Princess is always tops in customer service, food, entertainment, etc. You will love it!!

If you can afford it, try to get the Sanctuary, the adults-only retreat. Worth every penny paid for it! We get it for the whole week and have never regretted it. :)

Edited by RhondaC

We are sinners too!

We loved our Princess cruises a lot! Princess cruising has been a different experience but we always feel that we had as good of a vacation as with RCL, if not even better since it was the cruise line that broke our virginity to cruising. I wish they added Port Canaveral to be one of their home ports in the future.

We like departing from PC for convenience (drive distance) but cost is a big part of choosing our cruise too.

I am a bigtime sinner, but hoping Brilliance is not bad since we have 12 day cruise on her in a couple of weeks, But RCCL is our favorite, have done Princess 5 or 6 times Hal 7 or so times , Costa 7 or so times, many other lines and also love Sandals resorts, always nice to change things up.

Another sinner here...:D I will be on my 1st Princess cruise in just over 3 weeks...really looking forward to it!! I've sailed just about all the major lines & a few that are no longer around and have enjoyed all of them...

I went on my first Princess cruise in June. I was disappointed and kept saying "Royal Caribbean is better". I thought the dining room meals were not as good and buffet choices were so limited! Only thing better was the drink prices, a lot less! But thought it strange that they never had you sign or give a receipt. I did not have a drink package. I won't go on another Princess cruise.