Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Since when did RCI let you put a courtesy hold when calling in...I thought those could only be done occasionally online :confused:

I just asked if it was possible and was told yes.

I remember putting something on hold last year, but didn't see the option online this time. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask, though.

Us too...[emoji41] [emoji568] [emoji572] [emoji560]

We CCers have to move quickly to get those few corner afts.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Did you have to book after midnight (Eastern) or were they available earlier?

Yeah Freedom is going to replace Adventure out of San Juan.

All the people being upset about Explorer leaving Bayonne, they'll be glad about having sister Adventure out of Bayonne, at least seasonally.

I reckoned she's featuring the Canada/NE sailings in fall.

First I considered Brilliance for those itineraries but it seems she'll do Med in fall 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you have to book after midnight (Eastern) or were they available earlier?

I was able to book Alaska last night around 8pm and others had booked even earlier (I got a corner aft too:D). At that point, you could only book over the phone. The itineraries were available online around 10pm.

Hopefully, it is that way tonight too.:)

I was able to book Alaska last night around 8pm and others had booked even earlier (I got a corner aft too:D). At that point, you could only book over the phone. The itineraries were available online around 10pm.

Hopefully, it is that way tonight too.:)

Thanks

I've been trying to get my head around the recategorization so I'll know how to do our new bookings. The revised deck plans are available for Explorer and Radiance, but haven't seen them yet for anything else - of course with the exception of Symphony.

I've been trying to get my head around the recategorization so I'll know how to do our new bookings. The revised deck plans are available for Explorer and Radiance, but haven't seen them yet for anything else - of course with the exception of Symphony.

8 different categories for ocean balcony on deck nine alone.

4 different interiors.

Those cat colors start to blend after awhile....

Radiance....

aca916e21c604bbbeb3cda3a18952634.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Edited by Beachammo

Sorry if this is obvious, but Is Anthem the only choice from Cape Liberty in January-March, 2019? Any other cruise lines sail from Cape Liberty/NY for 10+ nights? Thanks in advance.

Anthem is the only one from Bayonne. If you want to go into Manhattan or Brooklyn, I believe some of the other lines sail year-round

Celebrity Summit usually comes in late April to Bayonne.

So Freedom is replacing Adventure in San Juan with Sunday departures. For winter 2019, will Jewell or another ship also be based there. If so, departure on Saturday or Sunday? Anyone know or have a feel for this?

So Freedom is replacing Adventure in San Juan with Sunday departures. For winter 2019, will Jewell or another ship also be based there. If so, departure on Saturday or Sunday? Anyone know or have a feel for this?

Jewel will be there, leaving on whatever weekend day that Freedom is not.

Edited by clarea

Sorry if this is obvious, but Is Anthem the only choice from Cape Liberty in January-March, 2019? Any other cruise lines sail from Cape Liberty/NY for 10+ nights? Thanks in advance.

I have been trying to locate the Aug/Sep sailings of the Anthem for 2018. Are they posted anywhere as of yet?

based on whats up on cruise cal, Freedom will have Saturday departures

Yeah Freedom is going to replace Adventure out of San Juan.

All the people being upset about Explorer leaving Bayonne, they'll be glad about having sister Adventure out of Bayonne, at least seasonally.

I reckoned she's featuring the Canada/NE sailings in fall.

First I considered Brilliance for those itineraries but it seems she'll do Med in fall 2018.

Is this definite that Adventure will be departing Cape Liberty? When is this effective?