Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Is Royal changing deployment with sending something to Asia or elsewhere and Freedom is involved that plan directly or indirectly?

Freedom is going to San Juan as of May 2018. The itineraries are already listed on cruise cal up to April 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is Royal changing deployment with sending something to Asia or elsewhere and Freedom is involved that plan directly or indirectly?

I just got off the Ovation and spoken to a Genie about whether RCL is sending the Oasis Class over. She mentioned RCL are talking about sending Oasis Of The Seas to Asia in 2019-2020.

Remote chance the TA Copenhagen to Boston will go on sale? The current pricing is high.

I would say almost none. I have been watching this itinerary since 2013 and have yet to see it drop at all. It's unique and a wonderful itinerary.

The prices for the 12 night southern on anthem Jan 2019 are really high is that because 2019 isn't included in the 30% off promo ? Will the prices come down once this promo ends ? It's coming in at £6000 for the cheapest balcony for 2 adults and 2 children [emoji33]

Adventure of the Seas Snowbird Migration cruise Oct 8 2018 out of Quebec City is open for booking.

Just snagged a aft cabin! So excited, only second time we've had one.

Well done

What cat of cabin did you get under the new system.

Freedom is going to San Juan as of May 2018. The itineraries are already listed on cruise cal up to April 2019.

And Royal already has the repo in their system. Just not bookable.

I'll call again later today and see if I can get any updates.

I just got off the Ovation and spoken to a Genie about whether RCL is sending the Oasis Class over. She mentioned RCL are talking about sending Oasis Of The Seas to Asia in 2019-2020.

I really hope this means they send Mariner or Voyager back to the US.:)

Does anyone know what the poop is on Vision OTS? Its supposed to sail from Galveston but there are no itineraries listed for 2019

Thanks,

Pete

Cruisecal shows her first cruise out of Galveston on Nov 15, 2018 and extending until April 2019.

I thought I had seen somewhere on the boards that Freedom's repositioning to FLL in '18 should be released this week. As far as anyone knows, does that sound like something that will happen?

Freedom goes from FLL to San Juan in May 2018.

How exciting as I have a Suez Canal on my 'To Sail' list!!

The prices for the 12 night southern on anthem Jan 2019 are really high is that because 2019 isn't included in the 30% off promo ? Will the prices come down once this promo ends ? It's coming in at £6000 for the cheapest balcony for 2 adults and 2 children [emoji33]

Kayleigh...I had hoped to sail on a 12 nighter on Grandeur in March 2019 and had done a dummy booking for March 2018 to gauge the price and it was coming out at £1145 solo. When I priced March 2019 the same sailing was £2287 solo. That is extortionate!! As my brother would say at least Dick Turpin wore a mask. I will have to wait for a while before booking and hopefully the free drinks package will be back again!!

Thanks to all for the info about Vision. I was aware of Cruscal and the RCI info sheet but was trying to get prices and book. Guess I'll just have to wait like everyone else.

Regards,

Pete

They should be loaded on sometime today but they are open. You'll have to call if you want to book it or get prices right now.

How exciting as I have a Suez Canal on my 'To Sail' list!!

Kayleigh...I had hoped to sail on a 12 nighter on Grandeur in March 2019 and had done a dummy booking for March 2018 to gauge the price and it was coming out at £1145 solo. When I priced March 2019 the same sailing was £2287 solo. That is extortionate!! As my brother would say at least Dick Turpin wore a mask. I will have to wait for a while before booking and hopefully the free drinks package will be back again!!

Yep I've dummy booked 2018 and it's much cheaper they've obviously boosted the 2019 prices to make their sale look realistic [emoji85] oh well looks like I will be waiting a while to book. I prefer the grandeur and serenade itineraries but unfortunately the kids really want to sail anthem so anthem it is [emoji849] x

Freedom goes from FLL to San Juan in May 2018.

Thanks Bob (I meant to say "from FLL", rather than "to FLL".) That should be released for booking this week, correct?

Edited by ramja96