Anthem: which brand of yogurt is onboard?

philpcruiser

Help appreciated. Does anyone know which brands (and flavors) of yogurt are available on the Anthem? DD is a very picky eater. Don't want to have to bring the yogurt from home.

Thanks in advance.

I do not remember the specific brand name, but it was not a brand I have seen locally. I have seen it on other cruises though. Anthem did not have many flavors out when we sailed earlier this month. I remember seeing strawberry/banana, raspberry and plain. There only seemed to be plain and one flavor out on any given day.

Help appreciated. Does anyone know which brands (and flavors) of yogurt are available on the Anthem? DD is a very picky eater. Don't want to have to bring the yogurt from home.

Thanks in advance.

Flavors are limited to two to three. Not sure of the brand but what I've seen is regular, not Greek, yogurt. If you're going to bring anything from home please be aware that the cabins do not have refrigerators....and can be more like a cooler. Hopefully your DD will be able to adapt for the week with the yogurt available onboard.

The yoghurt comes from upstate New York and isn't branded per se. It isn't greek; it resembles Yoplait, but creamier. I was able to have blueberry, strawberry and peach on our 5-day, but it took some time to find it. There is always plain available. Non-fat, 90 calories per container, but I do not recall if there was sugar-free available.

Hope your DD will experiment.

I'm pretty sure it was Oykos. And yes, plain and one flavor each day.

No, not Oykos and there are usually 3-4 flavors out which dwindle down to 1 or 2 at the end of the cruise. I eat it occasionally, but it's higher in sugar than greek yogurt and some other good brands.