"New" Diamond Drink Menu from the Explorer October 2016

Google it, looks to be a rot gut Vodka, $11.99 for 1.75ml.:eek::cool:

Oh dear. I disliked it when they got rid of Finlandia. But I sure hope they do not go to this for the housewide vodka. Perhaps a letter to the Crown and Anchor Society is in order. :)

Oh dear. I disliked it when they got rid of Finlandia. But I sure hope they do not go to this for the housewide vodka. Perhaps a letter to the Crown and Anchor Society is in order. :)

I wrote a letter to the Crown and Anchor society. I will check back if I get a response. :)

Thats why you get 3 free drinks now. So not everyone piles into the lounge for cocktail hour :)

I have a problem with the 3 drinks on your card. If I order a double Jameson on the rocks that counts for 2 drinks. So what do I do then? Have a beer. But in the diamond lounge there is no limit.

How soon they forget... ;) :D I was just sitting next to you 5 nights ago when you did a side by side taste test of the two Merlots and declared Tisdale to be the winner.

Noooooooooooooooo. That was Tisdale and a bottle that Janet brought and JANET'S wine was the winner!

Harmony DL is what on Oasis is the tiny Comedy Club. Will hold maybe 50:(

I don't think it will make any difference on the crossing. On the Allure last year they didn't use the D lounge 'proper' for drinks but opened up Blaze, Jazz on 4 and Dazzles. I'm sure they'll do something similar this year.

Having said that they were all crowded and finding a seat was an issue sometimes but they were very amenable to you taking a drink out. We would get a drink from Dazzles and go and sit out in Central Park - much nicer :)

What's the drink of the day? It would be nice if it was the actual drink of the day from cruise compass.

Also if it isn't that is gonna get confusing as hell between 5 and 830 at all bars

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

When I read the menu I took it as meaning it was the Cruise Compass drink of the day. But maybe it is not?

It I had to bet it is a Club drink of the day.

I haven't seen a Club that makes drinks inside the Club, that has a blender. The Diamond Club on Radiance class uses the bar in VC, so it may work there.

We can only hope this spreads to other ships and the Compass DOD is available.

Just became Diamond, does anyone know if they will make you a cosmo or mojito?

Mojito are probably one of the most time consuming drink to make. Have not seen one in the CL. We were able to get a Dirty Martini the first couple of nights until they ran out of olive juice. He used the juice from the bottle of olives to make them. It was quite good.