Amex Offer: Spend $500 on New Booking, Get $100 Credit

joepeka

I still don't see the offer after I click the above link, and login to my amex.

Would you please explain how do I add the offer? Am I suppose to see the offer if I use the above link? (vs if I use http://www.americanexpress.com, I don't see the offer)?

l

Yes, you should see the offer when you login using the www.americanexpress.com/wlcl link. If you login using your link, go to Amex Offers and Benefits and look for it there. Be sure to expand the list since by default you only see 5 offers.

What kind of AMEX card do you have? It's possible that it's not available on it, although it seems that most (all?) people have been able to get it on their cards.

Yes, you should see the offer when you login using the www.americanexpress.com/wlcl link. If you login using your link, go to Amex Offers and Benefits and look for it there. Be sure to expand the list since by default you only see 5 offers.

What kind of AMEX card do you have? It's possible that it's not available on it, although it seems that most (all?) people have been able to get it on their cards.

Actually, when I click the above link, I got redirected. Maybe this is why I don't see the offer? Did you get redirected?

I did expand the offer. And I have skymile.

Thanks,

April

Actually, when I click the above link, I got redirected. Maybe this is why I don't see the offer? Did you get redirected?

I did expand the offer. And I have skymile.

Thanks,

April

April,

Just loaded it on to my Skymiles card. It appears under World's Leading Cruise Lines.

I searched last night but could not find the offer available for my platinum card.

When I signed in to my Amex account the past several months, and looked through all the offers, it never showed up. However, once I went to the above link & signed in, I was able to add the offer. Now, when I sign in, it's there, even though it never showed up anywhere but in the above link.

When I signed in to my Amex account the past several months, and looked through all the offers, it never showed up. However, once I went to the above link & signed in, I was able to add the offer. Now, when I sign in, it's there, even though it never showed up anywhere but in the above link.

WOW, it worked. It seems like the same log in page that I normally use.

But, it says book now. I have two cruises that I just made final payment on. Can I still get them applied, especially the one from last week or should I just buy some OBC?

thanks

WOW, it worked. It seems like the same log in page that I normally use.

But, it says book now. I have two cruises that I just made final payment on. Can I still get them applied, especially the one from last week or should I just buy some OBC?

thanks

You don't have to book a new cruise, but you do have to make a new payment.

I had this offer late last year and took advantage of it. Then, last month, I had to cancel that particular cruise and the $100 credit was posted to my AmEx. I called to see if I could get the offer back and use it to book another cruise, and unfortunately was told no. I just tried to use the link provided to add it to my offers and unfortunately, got a message saying you already took advantage of the offer.

So the lesson learned is if you take advantage of the offer, be sure you don't cancel that cruise since it is a one-time deal only. :-(

I received the offer on one of my Amex cards and used it (thank you). Trying to load it to another Amex card through the link on several different devices has not worked :( Just a heads up to anyone who also cruises with NCL that there is an Amex offer out there right now (Spend $500 get $100 expiration 4/30/17)

Had you loaded the offer to your card first?

Yes, I loaded the 4 different cards. 3 that I used to pay off existing cruises all worked, the 4th that I tried the gift card with did not.

Has anyone tried using it for purchasing OBC???

I received the offer on one of my Amex cards and used it (thank you). Trying to load it to another Amex card through the link on several different devices has not worked :( Just a heads up to anyone who also cruises with NCL that there is an Amex offer out there right now (Spend $500 get $100 expiration 4/30/17)

You have to unlink your linked AMEX cards. I did this and it applied to both of my AMEX cards.

Unlink it and then create a new username and password for this card. You will have two usernames but you can then apply the offer. I hope that helps

I have a cruise booked with Princess On September 7, 2016. If I apply $500 now do I qualify for the $100 credit?

Thanks!

Tom

I assume you mean September 7, 2017 and yes, you can apply $500 to that existing reservation and get the $100 credit. But first, the offer has to be added to the Amex card you use for the $500 spend.

I assume you mean September 7, 2017 and yes, you can apply $500 to that existing reservation and get the $100 credit. But first, the offer has to be added to the Amex card you use for the $500 spend.

I booked the cruise last year, September 7, 2016. My cruise isn't until January 2018. I've already added the offer. Do I qualify?

Tom😎

I have two future cruises booked. One is still 9 months out and the other is over a year away. If I pay $500 on each one and then end up canceling one, will I be credited the $500? I usually pay a week before final payment is due but getting a $100 credit for a $500 purchase is worth paying early.

I read the fine print on the offer and it says one offer per card but I got the impression some of you received the credit on multiple payments on the same cruise.

thanks