For Ladies - Where do you keep your Seapass?

taylortime05

Personally I don't care for lanyards. I have a Celebrity business car holder that I use for my Sea Pass & keep it in my shorts/jeans/Capri pocket during the day. At night I carry a small purse that holds sea pass, lipstick, IPhone.

You can get lanyards in the shop on the ship and I think I have also seen them at stores that sell travel accessories.

I have a wristlet bag that is just big enough for my SeaPass, lip balm, a hair tie, etc. -- during non-cruise times I use it to hold my keys if I'm walking the dogs and don't have pockets. I got it on clearance from Kate Spade for cheap.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I use one of the many conference lanyards I have acquired and bring two extras for my husband and granddaughter. I have put in the pocket sometimes and the cord keeps it from being lost. Cheap option!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We bought Celebrity lanyards when we sailed on our first Alaskan cruise. My husband just bought us new ones for the Panama Canal cruise, and i bought a fancy beaded one because he didn't tell me he was shopping for them! Now I have a black beaded formal lanyard that i need to sell. :)

I had to wear a name badge at my last job, so had a selection of badge holders to choose from on our first cruise, but quickly upgraded. :)

Cheryl

I refuse to wear a lanyard. So I either put it in a pocket if I have one, or a very small bag that I can wear cross body, or my husband's pocket.

I am careful to not let the card come in contact with my iPhone unless I have it in an RFID protector sleeve.

In the daytime, I usually use a lanyard. I have several from conferences but bought one on Etsy for an upcoming holiday cruise with a festive fabric. I have some that easily tuck under a shirt so that you wouldn't know it was there.

If I am heading to the pool, I might pop it in my little beach bag or if I am wearing shorts, into my pockets.

At night I bring a wristlet or small purse and put it in there.

I use one of those folding card holders (I have several in different colors/patterns)... that has two insert pockets. On the ship this goes in a pocket or if I don't have a pocket then in a small crossbody type purse. Off the ship this acts as my "wallet"... one side has my picture ID and cruise card, the other side has a credit card and cash. At night I carry a small clutch... my cruise card goes in the credit card type pocket in that.

I am cruising Monday. Most of my capris do not have pockets. I bought a small holder that half goes in your pants and other half is out and it is magnetized. It will be under my tops and no one can see it. Just hope it does not deprogrammed it!

I use the Design Go Luggage Clip Pouch, google it to see. It has a zipper pouch that can hold the cruise card plus some cash/ or other id or a credit card. It securely attached to either my pocket or the inside waistband of the pants I am wearing, but is easy to access but out of sight. I never cruise without one!

I haven't went on a cruise in a few years. On our last cruise I had a lanyard and I forgot to take it off for too many pictures and I didn't like it too much. I might just keep it in my pocket since most of my capris have pockets. And then a purse in the evening. Not sure yet. Thank you for all the great tips.

I use the Design Go Luggage Clip Pouch, google it to see. It has a zipper pouch that can hold the cruise card plus some cash/ or other id or a credit card. It securely attached to either my pocket or the inside waistband of the pants I am wearing, but is easy to access but out of sight. I never cruise without one!

Thank you! I just ordered one.

I always carry a handbag big enough to fit my Kindle, tissues, lip balm, glasses case, phone to use as a notepad and for games, makeup bag in the evenings, pen for trivia, and anything else I might need during the day/evening plus, of course, my Seapass.

I use my pocket or my Husbands pocket. LOL Mostly his:D

Yep, I also get to hold the card plus the lipstick. I don't mind the card since I walk up to the bar to get our drinks. I don't understand the lipstick. She has never asked me for it.