Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

Dining has been an issue for us as well. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That's why I gave you the heads up on your roll call. I wished it had improved for you and your group of friends. I think it will take a while, but regretfully the experience wasn't just for Lisa and I.

I called it service to make you feel like Eeyore.

c388b5111ccbb113a8a443fa4303c39a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not everybody needs to have their own 34 page thread....:p;)

If you don't like it, don't click and post. At this rate you just helped make it 35.

Try the Butterfish, I'm here all week.

Edited by A&L_Ont

No, not more cheese, then we will have Tm100 showing them how to remove the shower head....well you know how that ended up.:eek:

First came the oil film, then the cheese block "embargo". From one extreme to the other. [emoji15]

LOL. I better pack Clorox wipes for the next cruise. The packing list gets longer and longer. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What I do know is that if we had the pleasure of sailing on the same ship as Andrew and his spouse, we would welcome the chance to buy them a beverage - not only for the wonderful information shared in this thread, but the obvious knowledge now that that they are nice people (and have a sense of humor). :)

Sadly, it appears that opportunity is being "just missed" next March as we both have plans to sail Harmony...only in consecutive weeks and not at the same time. :(

What I do know is that if we had the pleasure of sailing on the same ship as Andrew and his spouse, we would welcome the chance to buy them a beverage - not only for the wonderful information shared in this thread, but the obvious knowledge now that that they are nice people (and have a sense of humor). :)

He won me over a long time ago with a thread that I will never forget.

First came the oil film, then the cheese block "embargo". From one extreme to the other. [emoji15]

LOL. I better pack Clorox wipes for the next cruise. The packing list gets longer and longer. [emoji23]

This needs to stop - getting tired of cleaning my screen.

No, not more cheese, then we will have Tm100 showing them how to remove the shower head....well you know how that ended up.:eek:

Huh? The imagination runs wild. And if it's what I think it was, the topic should have run from this board :)

If you don't like it, don't click and post. At this rate you just helped make it 35.

Try the Butterfish, I'm here all week.

Oh I really like this thread!:)

Always nice to read about every tiny detail that others do!

So many nice and welcoming people here!

I just learned that the pooldeck is so packed with chairs because they used space for the slides that takes space away:(

Also I think the missing Solarium pool added some traffik to the already crowded pool area....just one more Harmony design-flaw

Also intersting to read that the service-level seems to be consistently low on Harmony.

Edited by germanfflyer

Huh? The imagination runs wild. And if it's what I think it was, the topic should have run from this board :)

It either runs like a slick, or is stuck like a stick. :eek:

Matt, let your imagination run wild. For toilet or shower, let's hope it has the power. It isn't Poo Pourii but lets introduce V.I. Poo. It will do in a pinch or bind. :D

Bring forth the imitation product!

[YOUTUBE]L37-3v7DyYs[/YOUTUBE]

I just learned that the pooldeck is so packed with chairs because they used space for the slides that takes space away:(

Also I think the missing Solarium pool added some traffik to the already crowded pool area....just one more Harmony design-flaw

Also intersting to read that the service-level seems to be consistently low on Harmony.

1) Many people absolutely love the water slides

2) The solarium may have lost the pool, but it gained a considerable amount of seating, which is what many people wanted to begin with.

3) new ships often have their break in periods, nothing new there

4) Don't make me post a picture of Bella ;)

Ah, the sarcasm is so sweet. At least it appears as though you spent a bit of time reading it.

I guess you are counting down your time until you board Mein Schiff, the greatest ship in the world that you touted a few months ago, or was it Princess? I cant remember.

I can't wait for your live review. I'll gladly troll/read it and return the favor with equally nice discouraging and belittling remarks. Nothing but the best for my frenemy. ;)

As I said earlier I'm here all week. Try a heaping plateful of the Butterfish.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Well that took a few days….and it was fun sail. At least for me.

Poo Pourri has been added to the packing list. But what scent to purchase? Party Pooper? Call of the Wild? DijaPoo? I know, Ship Happens!

Thanks for the info and fun Andrew.

First time RC cruiser on Harmony April 2017.

Well that took a few days….and it was fun sail. At least for me.

Poo Pourri has been added to the packing list. But what scent to purchase? Party Pooper? Call of the Wild? DijaPoo? I know, Ship Happens!

Thanks for the info and fun Andrew.

First time RC cruiser on Harmony April 2017.

Love your sense of humour. [emoji3] Glad you enjoyed the review.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ditto that!

What made your journey thread so pleasing to read:

1) You kept it real...the good and the "needs to improve"

2) Your pix and choices for just what you specifically photographed - some unique perspectives

3) Your detail - great information that went beyond the obvious or basic

4) The humor - that tied everything together

Many of us appreciate the time and effort you put into sharing your adventure.

Well said.

A big thank you, A & L :)

Ah, the sarcasm is so sweet. At least it appears as though you spent a bit of time reading it.

I guess you are counting down your time until you board Mein Schiff, the greatest ship in the world that you touted a few months ago, or was it Princess? I cant remember.

I can't wait for your live review. I'll gladly troll/read it and return the favor with equally nice discouraging and belittling remarks. Nothing but the best for my frenemy. ;)

As I said earlier I'm here all week. Try a heaping plateful of the Butterfish.

What a great sense of humor!:D

You are such a plesant person....good to know you will be around!:p

I am sorry but I wll not do any (live) reviews - too much attention, I do not need that.

1) Many people absolutely love the water slides

2) The solarium may have lost the pool, but it gained a considerable amount of seating, which is what many people wanted to begin with.

3) new ships often have their break in periods, nothing new there

4) Don't make me post a picture of Bella ;)

1) Sure

2) That is irrelevant as we were diskussing POOL space which now gets a bit more traffik...

3) So how many month does it take - if 7 month is not enough?

4) So what?

1) Sure

2) That is irrelevant as we were diskussing POOL space which now gets a bit more traffik...

4)So what?

Do you know who Bella is? Don't make me call her.

Edited by Ocean Boy

1) Sure

4) So what?

2) Haven't some of the pool users moved on up to the slides? FWIW, the Oasis Solarium pool rarely had more than 10 people in it. Plus no children. So if the kiddos are on the slides less of them in my Beach Pool.

3) True, that is a long time but I was referring to her Florida deployment.

4) Well, you asked for it.

1e83c45c5f5cf6ab93ee3d309a120cd3.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk