ms Koningsdam and ms Nieuw Amsterdam Port Everglades Sail-Away - November 13, 2016

Boytjie

I didn't even notice that, I know Westie is on the left coast this winter so I didn't notice the name of the ship, I only look at graphics and itinerary.

Peter probably got distracted while also posting the Westie sailaway thread from SD on Saturday.

I won't want to try to keep up with all of them.

This 'old man' poster has sharp eyes. ;)

Carole

Oops! :o

anyone having any problems with the webcam? It was black on my Ipad. Able to get it on my laptop but it seems to be fading in and out?

My android has never been able to get the cameras to work, so I can't help on that. I can only get it in on my desktop or my laptop and I've had no trouble this am.

I only had the sound problem on PEV this morning at sail-in - no problem in the last couple of hours.

My android has never been able to get the cameras to work, so I can't help on that. I can only get it in on my desktop or my laptop and I've had no trouble this am.

I only had the sound problem on PEV this morning at sail-in - no problem in the last couple of hours.

thanks Carole.

Nice looking day in FLL! I like to leave the webcams up on the laptop during the afternoon to hear the chatter on the VHF. The sound has been having some issues this afternoon but after that horrible static most of the summer on the Juneau cam, I can stand this.

Other than my house, car and knee giving me issues, I am doing OK. Watching a sail-away always brightens my spirits!

How about you?

I hate it when things come in three's. Oh dear on the knee, hope it is better really FAST. Saila ways are always fun :).