Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

10 minutes ago, beachbunny6 said:

Harmony has been using Terminal 18, and of course, our Edge will be at her new Terminal 25.  As you can see, they are not very close together.  (We did a B2B a couple years ago, and went from Terminal 21 to Terminal 4.  Just got a taxi and went across/around the port.  Taxi was less than $10, I believe, and with a tip, well worth it!)  If you are a real athletic walker-type, I guess you could walk, but that is not even in my realm of possibility!  If it was from T25 to T21 or T26 or even T19, it would probably work.  The main problem would be that I don't think you can walk in front of T19 on the water side, so you would have to follow the road around the longer way, past the two parking garages and Terminal 19.  

Hope this helps!

~Barbara~

Port Everglades 2019 map.pdf

5 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

I’m wondering if this is a solo occupancy infinite verandah cabin?  

That could be a possibility. With a second chair and table on the veranda it could be tight. Then again it could be the angle in which he is sitting that makes it seem narrow.

4 hours ago, lola2013 said:

That cabin looks incredibly narrow!

That picture looks like there is barely enough room for one......not sure I'm going to like this infinity stuff. The more I read and see the less I like. I am a traditionalist and not sure this contemporary look is for me. I am booked early March and will be curious to see if my opinions deserve merit....so yes, I will go with and open mind but.....

Charles

2 hours ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

That could be a possibility. With a second chair and table on the veranda it could be tight. Then again it could be the angle in which he is sitting that makes it seem narrow.

Could be a solo cabin which would certainly explain the space and I hope this is so if not forget the table there is not enough room for a second chair and you think "it could be tight"??? 

8 hours ago, vtcruising said:

I wonder which cabin he is in?  He looks like he is enjoying the IV and the chair! :classic_smile:

image.png.1c41fa4baae5383fb76756fdca644a84.png

Have to say, those chairs look more substantial that I thought from other photographs. Not sure where hubby and the other chair are going though  ;-)

Love the new look of the ship at the minute. I actually like the fact that they are putting her name on the funnel - it will make sure that anyone on any other ship knows exactly what ship they are looking at - even in the dark ! 

Was a little apprehensive about Edge and to be honest the cabin didn't wow me - at the minute the other photos of the ship look incredible and can't wait for her to sail and for us to be able to read some reviews

6 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

I’m wondering if this is a solo occupancy infinite verandah cabin?  

I wondered that when I first saw it, but then remembered that the singles have 42 sq ft verandas, which is the same as the regular ones (and windows look the same width on the outside of the ship).

Here is a nice cabin size guide:

Celebrity_Edge_Stateroom_Internal_Categories.pdf

3 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

I wondered that when I first saw it, but then remembered that the singles have 42 sq ft verandas, which is the same as the regular ones (and windows look the same width on the outside of the ship).

Here is a nice cabin size guide:

Celebrity_Edge_Stateroom_Internal_Categories.pdf

That's it then --- hubby will have to sit elsewhere. I can use his chair to put my legs / feet on (with a towel on the chair of course)!

PS Perhaps he is very tall and the chair an over sized one ----- we can but hope ...

Edited by Presto2

1 minute ago, Presto2 said:

That's it then --- hubby will have to sit elsewhere. I can use his chair to put my legs / feet on (with a towel on the chair of course)!

Maybe they should put a nice Kelly Hoppen loveseat out there instead!  I must say that I laughed when I thought of your DH waiting his turn for the veranda while you put your feet on his chair. :classic_smile:

6 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Maybe they should put a nice Kelly Hoppen loveseat out there instead!  I must say that I laughed when I thought of your DH waiting his turn for the veranda while you put your feet on his chair. :classic_smile:

We had a fabulous balcony on Connie in August so have now been totally spoiled as a result ! Will try to attach one of those ...

wish me luck.

P1040601.JPG

1 minute ago, Presto2 said:

We had a fabulous balcony on Connie in August so have now been totally spoiled as a result ! Will try to attach one of those ...

wish me luck.

P1040601.JPG

It will be different than this nice big balcony, but hopefully having the various options with the IV will make it all worthwhile. :classic_smile:

1 minute ago, vtcruising said:

It will be different than this nice big balcony, but hopefully having the various options with the IV will make it all worthwhile. :classic_smile:

Really picked it over the SV cabin as I wanted to 'play' with the windows .... bit like a new toy. Hubby said it would keep me quiet ;-)

Have to say though - am sure that the rest of the ship will more than make up for it !