Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Lloyd555, you can post 1000 photos and they will never be enough. 

Thanks you so much for posting and editing the photos. I read somewhere that it has taken you sometimes as much as 32 hours to edit some photos. Wow! Outstanding!

Thanks You to my Neighbor in Ottawa, Canada.😀

Edited by cruise47
  • Like 1

Some of the areas are going to be gorgeous! I just love the chandeliers (and they are usually not my thing)!  I also love the detail work - I can see that there will be a lot of jaw-dropping moments after boarding!! :classic_smile:

They must be working very hard to get the ship delivered to X by Wednesday!

ILounge?

A27.jpg

Café al Bacio?

A32.jpg

28 days to wait to see it  ...... it had better go fast!

Edited by vtcruising
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, vtcruising said:

I wondered that when I first saw it, but then remembered that the singles have 42 sq ft verandas, which is the same as the regular ones (and windows look the same width on the outside of the ship).

Here is a nice cabin size guide:

Celebrity_Edge_Stateroom_Internal_Categories.pdf

I have been wondering the same -could it be the solo cabin?  In fact, I'm still perplexed by the solo cabin diagram vtcruising posted a few pages back and the corresponding deck plans, as the shape of the cabin doesn't match up on the two and there is still the question of the missing sofa.  I'm even wondering if the chart of cabin sizes is accurate as that chart has been around for a while and maybe during construction some things changed.  

That being said, vtcruising please take some pictures of the solo cabin when you board to end all the mystery. 

Thanks Lloyd...great shots with interesting perspectives. Keep em coming for as long as you can...Do you think it will be 100% done on time,

Lots of very bright lights for those who enjoy them. I think it is lovely on its own.

The big Orange certainly looks big...bigger than a moongate...but we'll try to get a shot with us underneath for good luck!

Lloyd - Many thanks for the fabulous photos and updates. Keep them coming. They are certainly working hard to get her ready. Thank you to all the hard working Yard and Celebrity Crew for their outstanding work.

Every time I see a photo I flash back to the renderings and how close/spot on most of the stuff is. 

Following the handover to Celebrity, the crew are having a massive party in the Grand Plaza.

The handover also means that the ship will no longer be alcohol free!

I've been promised some pictures from the party, but they maybe early ones before it gets messy!

Edited by Esprit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Esprit said:

Following the handover to Celebrity, the crew are having a massive party in the Grand Plaza.

I've been promised some pictures from the party, but they maybe early ones before it gets messy!

That sounds like it will be a great party and what a gorgeous place to do it! They deserve to celebrate their hard work. They should enjoy themselves- soon they will have us to deal with onboard. 😃

9 minutes ago, Esprit said:

A well-deserved celebration for all, I am sure!  I bet Marilyn would love to be there for it! :classic_wink:  Well, honestly, so would I!  :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Esprit said:

They deserve a great party and recognition for the hard and outstanding work they all have put in. The ship is looking great.  

• Like 1

Ok, Edgies, I was just watching the sail-aways from the various Port webcams, and I know the Pilot boards at the dock, but they disembark after the ship clears the channel.  This is normally done from a hatch/door in the lower part of the hull of the ship, so the Pilot has to jump onto the waiting Pilot Boat as it follows alongside.  Do you think that the Pilot will be able to disembark from the MC?  Now THAT would be really cool!