Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

21 minutes ago, beachbunny6 said:

On the bridge?  Sorry, but I am confused. Well, actually, that's pretty normal :classic_wacko: 

No, you're seeing some cabins through the bridge windows behind the man in the photo. May even be the captain's cabin.

bridge 5.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

I would like to give kudous & shoutout & high fives to  Vtcruising and to Lloyd555, without these two individual we would have no added or current information or photos on this new Celebrity Cruise ship called The Edge. Thanks you  Vtcruising and to Lloyd555.

7 minutes ago, cruise47 said:

I would like to give kudous & shoutout & high fives to  Vtcruising and to Lloyd555, without these two individual we would have no added or current information or photos on this new Celebrity Cruise ship called The Edge. Thanks you  Vtcruising and to Lloyd555.

Thanks! Love doing this. 

To think I used to follow birdhouse builds, but switched to cruise ship builds after my first cruise on Independence of the Seas in December 2012. 

What would I be posting in forums nowadays!?!?! :classic_tongue: 

bluebird-bird-house-construction-elegant-diy-birdhouse-for-bluebirds-of-bluebird-bird-house-construction.jpg

2 hours ago, cruise47 said:

We join in a  Salute to  them both....,and thanks to everyone who joined in..

It will be bittersweet to see this part of the adventure come to an end...but much to look forward to...here comes APEX!

2 hours ago, vtcruising said:

Will be seeing the bridge on Dec 3rd tour! I’ll look for the bed!!😉

Good Luck. I highly doubt the Captain's cabin will be visible to visitors to on the bridge.

Wouldn’t you want some privacy? 😉

Who wants strangers checking out your private quarters? 😁

9 hours ago, vtcruising said:

Hence the wink..... :classic_smile:

Hence my 😉 and 😁

In hindsight, what I should have said is that the area in question, imo, could be a place for the Officers to sit and talk business. Or maybe just enjoy their morning coffee. 😁

20 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

Hence my 😉 and 😁

In hindsight, what I should have said is that the area in question, imo, could be a place for the Officers to sit and talk business. Or maybe just enjoy their morning coffee. 😁

CC  is quite frustrating...repeats my prior posts..

Anyhow...on a tour yrs ago we were given a peek of  a cabin close to the bridge...not sure whose...but we were told  someone  in charge is close by all the time...!

5 minutes ago, hcat said:

CC  is quite frustrating...repeats my prior posts..

Anyhow...on a tour yrs ago we were given a peek of  a cabin close to the bridge...not sure whose...but we were told  someone  in charge is close by all the time...!

Yes, we've heard the same thing and it's comforting to know that. 😊

1 hour ago, C-Dragons said:

Hence my 😉 and 😁

That makes sense! 😃