Does anyone know what holiday today is

Just tried calling Royal Caribbean and there closed recording states there at home with there family for the holiday.

They were probably out on a break and hit the wrong recording:eek:

Nothing surprises me anymore with RCI either on the phone, or on line.

Safe travels.

I wondered about that.....I had to call them today to make final payment on a cruise. I also wanted to move another cruise, but when I had a difficult time understanding the phone person, I decided to do that on another day. Thanks for posting your information. :)

Press the option (5) that you want to book a new cruise and you will get a live person. Just tried, they are working.

I work in a call center type place for a Fortune 50 company. I think they share IT with Royal. Once in awhile the corporate wide OUT OF OFFICE recording gets activated. Usually by 10am someone notices we aren't getting any calls. Unfortunately we have to wake somebody in India up!

I work in a call center type place for a Fortune 50 company. I think they share IT with Royal. Once in awhile the corporate wide OUT OF OFFICE recording gets activated. Usually by 10am someone notices we aren't getting any calls. Unfortunately we have to wake somebody in India up!

I work for a software company. This made me laugh!

Heard a comedian once talking about being in a very small town in the far northern part of Maine where he could only get yesterday's USA Today newspaper. When he asked, he was told that he needed to cross the border into Canada to get today's USA Today. :eek: