Crystal Block

Agree with Merion_Mom. Why do you care so much about whether the block is “earned” or a symbol of a fond memory on a RCI prior cruise.

I thought it was against CC guidelines to Pass insults to others? I’m expressing my opinion. You don’t have to like it but it is my opinion.

So, why not let non Diamond into DL?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I also will get an EARNED crystal block on our Sept. 6, 2018 Anthem Cruise. Are you on this sailing?

Already have a Jewel crystal block. Earlier today, I agreed to trade my duplicate Radiance block for an Empress crystal block (Empress was my 5th cruise with RCI).

We are on that sailing!.... just got back from 12 nights on Vision to many of the same ports....

You posted you gave away your Royal hat to your BIL that you received for receiving a status level. You suggested he shouldn’t wear it on 1st cruise. In the mean time, everyone got the same hats on Presidents Cruise.

Those hats were NEVER given out for changing tiers.

They were a "welcome back" gift for C&A members. Everyone from gold to diamond plus got them. (I think that they may have stopped the gifts before PC was created; not sure)

They were a "welcome back" gift for C&A members. Everyone from gold to diamond plus got them. (I think that they may have stopped the gifts before PC was created; not sure)

I didn’t say this. Others did... post #217

Everyone on the ship got a hat.

You posted you gave away your Royal hat to your BIL that you received for receiving a status level. You suggested he shouldn’t wear it on 1st cruise. In the mean time, everyone got the same hats on Presidents Cruise.

As different as apples and oranges. :rolleyes: I said that sarcastically. Did you not notice the :rolleyes:.

Edited by davekathy

Thanks for jogging my memory. The hats were a welcome back gift for us C&A members. But Milwaukee Eight missed my point.

Thanks for jogging my memory. The hats were a welcome back gift for us C&A members. But Milwaukee Eight missed my point.

Which surprises no one. [emoji1][emoji1][emoji4]🤣[emoji28][emoji56]

He seems to have unusual opinions quite often.