Crystal Block

Did the LA say they would leave it in your stateroom? I've read many about people never getting them this way.

Exactly....

On the last night.

At least I didn't have to go through TSA with it.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

"poInts" moving to Diamond + and never received a "block" :( Oh, well

The 1st one I received was 210. Surprised. Hadn' t heard of them. Didn't get one for 140. I mentioned to LA on the ship I was on. He gave me one for that ship.

congrats on making D+.

The key is "Thinks" ...That block has been listed for least a month now, no takers...

I have 180 "points" moving to Diamond + and never received a "block" :( Oh, well
I had 19 cruises when the conversion switched me to 143 points. Note that this meant that I never was on a ship passing 140 points. Everyone who was at 19, 29, 39, 49 etc cruises were skipped over their official Block point. Based on a suggestion here on CC on my 20th cruise, I had a pleasant talk with the LA who typed in her computer, said "Oh, okay, I see your record. I'll get you one."

Exactly....

On the last night.

At least I didn't have to go through TSA with it.

They must have had them. I got on the Ta. I did mention it earlier in the cruise to the LA

They must have had them. I got on the Ta. I did mention it earlier in the cruise to the LA

Maybe they ran out....

I was suppose to get mine on the second leg (Greek Islands)

Yeah, saw that one. Not as many Mariner blocks out there, might been 1st one I even seen listed on E-Bay. At times there are 3-4 Serenade blocks listed for $39-49, ship has longer cruises in US, get points quick. Ship ran out 2 times I was on her. I have 4 Serenade blocks myself, that I earned...

Yeah, saw that one. Not as many Mariner blocks out there, might been 1st one I even seen listed on E-Bay. At times there are 3-4 Serenade blocks listed for $39-49, ship has longer cruises in US, get points quick. Ship ran out 2 times I was on her. I have 4 Serenade blocks myself, that I earned...

My Mariner block is signed by Captain Johnny. Wonder how much that's worth?;)

The only certificate we got, was on Serenade...due to not having any blocks in stock. The block was later sent to us...much..much later (six months).

Other blocks were either given in grand ceremony, or they just show up on our bed one night.

At upper tier on Oasis, there were so many earning blocks, they simply showed the passengers pictures and cruise point status on a running link on the overhead screens in the theater. I am assuming they were sent the blocks, or showed up on their beds.

Getting another block on little Majesty next week. Will be interesting to see how they do that one.

My Mariner block is signed by Captain Johnny. Wonder how much that's worth?;)

Sounds good. Signed as well.

Talking about Mariner, I read somewhere that those on the global odyssey might get 2 blocks if in a suite or solo.

Sounds good. Signed as well.

Talking about Mariner, I read somewhere that those on the global odyssey might get 2 blocks if in a suite or solo.

Sure, with 82 points coming, if they are within 12 points of their next milestone, they should get two blocks.

We get our next block in July on Liberty. This will be our first time on her. Does anyone know how they give the blocks to you? Are they presented at the top tier event or do they just show up in you cabin? For once I think it would be fun to have it presented to us. The others we have just showed up in our cabin.

We get our next block in July on Liberty. This will be our first time on her. Does anyone know how they give the blocks to you? Are they presented at the top tier event or do they just show up in you cabin? For once I think it would be fun to have it presented to us. The others we have just showed up in our cabin.

The LA announced the number of members receiving Blocks on Liberty last week, but presented only one at the Top Tier Event for (I think) 560 points. I had never witnessed one being presented at the event before and thought it was a nice idea.

The LA announced the number of members receiving Blocks on Liberty last week, but presented only one at the Top Tier Event for (I think) 560 points. I had never witnessed one being presented at the event before and thought it was a nice idea.

This is how it's been done on my last 3 cruises.

Sent from my iPad using Forums