Guest Ticket Booklet Question

alliecruiser

Does your on-lne reservation show the Beverage Pkg and Internet? They should show when you go to Manage Reservation and on the right-hand side is a link for Order History. The Beverage Package and Internet should show under Order History although OBC doesn't show on-line.

If it isn't showing under Order History contact your TA or Celebrity if you booked direct with them. You don't want to start your cruise standing at Guest Services.

Where do you print out your cruise booklet at??

The Cruise booklet is available to download approximately 6-8 weeks prior to cruise. Online Registration must be completed as well as final payment must have been made.

You will find it by logging into Celebrity Cruises website -

Select your reservation and choose - Manage Reservation

On the Left side under Luggage Tags - a download link will appear (at about 45 days prior to cruise). Also a order Luggage Tags link will appear.

The guest ticket booklet is usually pretty long and there is no need to print it out. If there is specific info I need, such as booked transfers or hotel information, I just print that page. I send a copy to my Kindle and we are good to go.

We do print and take the express pass which is only one page.

The Cruise booklet is available to download approximately 6-8 weeks prior to cruise. Online Registration must be completed as well as final payment must have been made.

You will find it by logging into Celebrity Cruises website -

Select your reservation and choose - Manage Reservation

On the Left side under Luggage Tags - a download link will appear (at about 45 days prior to cruise). Also a order Luggage Tags link will appear.

My email arrived yesterday and we sail on the 19th February.

Hi! We are going on our first celebrity cruise in March, I ran off our booklet and it only shows that we have prepaid gratuities. Should the booklet list our beverage packet and internet also? Thanks for your help.

The one time it didn't list our beverage package in the ticket booklet, it wasn't on our seapass either. So we had to go to guest relations first thing to sort it out. Best if you can have it taken care of before you leave.

Mike

Edited by mandream

Does your on-lne reservation show the Beverage Pkg and Internet? They should show when you go to Manage Reservation and on the right-hand side is a link for Order History. The Beverage Package and Internet should show under Order History although OBC doesn't show on-line.

If it isn't showing under Order History contact your TA or Celebrity if you booked direct with them. You don't want to start your cruise standing at Guest Services.

Should this show if it's part of the Go Better option and not purchased.

When I go to Order History it's blank.

Should this show if it's part of the Go Better option and not purchased.

When I go to Order History it's blank.

anyone know?

does it maybe show after you fill out the cruise personalizer?

or maybe, since I just booked today, it takes a little while?

today:)

I do have my TA invoice which lists it and the $OBC.

If you use a TA I'm not sure much of anything shows on the Celebrity site. Bring your TA invoice with you. You can also ask your TA to provide a copy of the Celebrity guest invoice. Mine has always been willing to provide it.

If you have booked with a TA the beverage package & Internet will show under Order history. I booked 2 cruises in the past 45 days with a TA and the beverage package & internet showed right away. It used to take a couple of weeks for those items show but it seems the process has improved.

Since you just booked I would give it until Monday then check. If it's not there call your TA and have them check with Celebrity and request they send you a copy of the Booking Confirmtion-Guest copy.

If you have booked with a TA the beverage package & Internet will show under Order history. I booked 2 cruises in the past 45 days with a TA and the beverage package & internet showed right away. It used to take a couple of weeks for those items show but it seems the process has improved.

Since you just booked I would give it until Monday then check. If it's not there call your TA and have them check with Celebrity and request they send you a copy of the Booking Confirmtion-Guest copy.

Thank you. That's what I'll do.:)

The one time it didn't list our beverage package in the ticket booklet, it wasn't on our seapass either. So we had to go to guest relations first thing to sort it out. Best if you can have it taken care of before you leave.

Mike

Was it fixed right away?

If you have booked with a TA the beverage package & Internet will show under Order history. I booked 2 cruises in the past 45 days with a TA and the beverage package & internet showed right away.

Had you completed Online Registration?

Mike

Whether or not we had a beverage package has never shown up in our E Docs nor has any OBC. Where in the E Docs did your beverage package appear. Whether or not we had prepaid gratuities was there though

When we originally booked, we had an offer for the Classic Package (and it shows up on our Order History). In October, before final payment, we upgraded to the GoBest promotion that included Internet, Premium Beverage Package and Gratuities. The Gratuities show paid, but the Premium Package and Internet don't show up anywhere. Is this normal or is this something I should call Celebrity on?

We sail on 3/12 and haven't been issued our eDocs yet.

Edited by EMBFlyer

When we originally booked, we had an offer for the Classic Package (and it shows up on our Order History). In October, before final payment, we upgraded to the GoBest promotion that included Internet, Premium Beverage Package and Gratuities. The Gratuities show paid, but the Premium Package and Internet don't show up anywhere. Is this normal or is this something I should call Celebrity on?

We sail on 3/12 and haven't been issued our eDocs yet.

Celebrity seem to have trouble coping with changes to existing bookings. We have found that one needs to get clarification of any changes in writing either from the TA or Celebrity before the cruise starts. If one doesn't it can lead to a lot of cruise time spent at Guest relation needlessly.

Re OBC and drinks packages and Internet I have never seen these in the E Docs but nearly always appear in documentation once we het on board. The drinks package appears on the seapass .