What's your favourite drink

mvaughan

You can get any daiquiri on the classic package. peach and mango are both amazing! does anyone know if you can get a "standard" class of wine on the classic package? every time at dinner in the MDR they always hand out the wine list but these are usually bottle prices or over the classic package price.

Thanks for letting me know daiquiris are on the classic. I upgraded to premium last cruise to try better wines. Turns out my palate is not very discerning so don't need the extra cost for premium. Just wasn't sure daiquiris were classic. Yummy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ordered a Whiskey and Peaches in Luminae. Took one sip and immediately upgraded our drink packages to Premium to cover it. Then ordered another. It's shown on the Luminae specialty drink menu so don't know if it's available elsewhere on the ship, but it's certainly worth asking about.

This drink has an incredibly vulgar name, so I will call it what we call it....B&B

Jigger Bailey's Irish Cream, Jigger Buttershots butterscotch schnapps, mug of coffee, top with whipped cream. Makes the ladies very happy.....very!

You can try it at Michael's Club.....no package needed. Yet another reason to book a suite.

This drink has an incredibly vulgar name, so I will call it what we call it....B&B

Jigger Bailey's Irish Cream, Jigger Buttershots butterscotch schnapps, mug of coffee, top with whipped cream. Makes the ladies very happy.....very!

You can try it at Michael's Club.....no package needed. Yet another reason to book a suite.

There is a less controversial name for this drink, Copper Camel or even ButterShot. But I agree, very smooth no matter what you call it.

Looking forward to trying several of the drinks mentioned on our first Celebrity cruise in April.

Doug

There is a less controversial name for this drink, Copper Camel or even ButterShot. But I agree, very smooth no matter what you call it.

Looking forward to trying several of the drinks mentioned on our first Celebrity cruise in April.

Doug

Hey Doug, I can work with that name Copper Camel. In fact, I like it. I checked the recipe, and I would modify it to a full jigger of schnapps rather than .5 oz. Awesome way to start a vacation morn off.

I would love to see more posts with classic package drinks. Our first time with a drink package and I had no idea mojito and long island iced tea would be classic. I'm thinking I won't need to upgrade to premium after all.

Favourite drink is a dry gin martini with an olive. I've had Classic and Premium packages and the only difference for my martini is the size... and frankly I PREFER a small one because it is ice cold and tasty, I enjoy it, then I order another fresh one. When they bring me a larger premium martini I often can't finish it fast enough before it becomes warm and I don't enjoy it. So, even with a premium package I will usually order a smaller martini, and just have 2 or 3 fresh ones instead of one large one that quickly warms up :rolleyes: I'm also a cheap date -- I prefer Beefeater which is available classic or premium. So I'm a happy cruiser.

Favourite drink is a dry gin martini with an olive. I've had Classic and Premium packages and the only difference for my martini is the size... and frankly I PREFER a small one because it is ice cold and tasty, I enjoy it, then I order another fresh one. When they bring me a larger premium martini I often can't finish it fast enough before it becomes warm and I don't enjoy it. So, even with a premium package I will usually order a smaller martini, and just have 2 or 3 fresh ones instead of one large one that quickly warms up :rolleyes: I'm also a cheap date -- I prefer Beefeater which is available classic or premium. So I'm a happy cruiser.

Were you able to get the smaller martini at the Martini Bar?:confused: