Harmony: Are WOW Bands active before 1:00

NO WAY would I put something on my arm that could cause a "tan line"...WOW bands suck. Use your seapass.

So, do you not wearing your bathing suit either because it leaves a tan line? I'm sure WOW bands really don't suck.

Funny you should mention it but we've been doing it for several years now and the ships actually SELL those lanyards, or at least they used to.

But this is not the answer to my question as to why anyone who is on the ship wouldn't have access to a WAY TO SPEND MONEY without a WOW band.

Your set sail pass can be used until you get your seapass card

So what I am understanding is we will not be able to have guest services punch hole in our cards as we have in the past. That is our typical way of keeping our sea pass cards. A question I have is how do you order a drink at a show or around the pool? Do you have to take the wow bracelet off and give it to your server or do they scan it when they take your order if you have a drink package? Then, if they take it ... how do you know if you get the correct wow band back? Thanks for helping me understand how this works.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So what I am understanding is we will not be able to have guest services punch hole in our cards as we have in the past. That is our typical way of keeping our sea pass cards. A question I have is how do you order a drink at a show or around the pool? Do you have to take the wow bracelet off and give it to your server or do they scan it when they take your order if you have a drink package? Then, if they take it ... how do you know if you get the correct wow band back? Thanks for helping me understand how this works.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You are correct in that guest services will not punch holes in the Seapass cards. You can get the plastic sleeves that clip to the lanyard that the Seapass can go in.

You just have to trust the waiters or bring your Seapass card to the show of pool. You can use both the Seapass and the wowband if you want.

NO WAY would I put something on my arm that could cause a "tan line"...WOW bands suck. Use your seapass.

Totally with you. As much as I lay in the sun on a cruise, i would have a tan line from them for sure. So easy to just keep my SeaPass card in my backpack in my little Royal Caribbean pouch I have. I also would never use a lanyard, but that is a personal preference, don't want that thing hanging around my neck all the time.

I have to wear a suit and put up with tan lines, but don't have to get any other tan lines. Won't even wear a watch when out in the sun as I don't want a tan line from it.

Then, if they take it ... how do you know if you get the correct wow band back

Just as with Seapass cards, if the waiter has a pile of them you could get the wrong one back. Try to mark it somehow so it's obvious which is yours and check it when it comes back.

Just as with Seapass cards, if the waiter has a pile of them you could get the wrong one back. Try to mark it somehow so it's obvious which is yours and check it when it comes back.

Thank you for everyone's help in understanding the Wow Bands! Eagerly looking forward to our cruise!

So, to get this cleared up....if I purchase an alcohol package online.Would I show them the set sail pass to get drinks before I get into my cabin? Or how would that work? 🤔

Thanks! 😊

Yes, the info would be encoded into the ship's database, which they can access by scanning your SetSail pass.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if they can make wow bands for room only entry. Once onboard, some of the people cruising with us will be switching cabins (booked a diamond in each cabin for the discount). On the other ships, we could just have extra sea pass cards made that were cabin entry only.

• 1 month later...
As already mentioned, they can be used anywhere on ship and it's strapped to your wrist for quick and easy access. They are small, flexible, and durable. No need for a lanyard around your neck and they are waterproof :cool:. They also fit easily and comfortably into pockets and purses.

Mine only came off when we were taking pictures or dressed up for dinner.

I loved my wow band... however, I completely forgot to take it off for pictures :(

But if you set a spending limit (say, $0) on their SeaPass Cards would it apply to the WOW band as well?

Both the card and wow band are tied to the same account, so if the card doesn't have any spending, neither does the wow band.

Does anyone know if they can make wow bands for room only entry. Once onboard, some of the people cruising with us will be switching cabins (booked a diamond in each cabin for the discount). On the other ships, we could just have extra sea pass cards made that were cabin entry only.

I don't believe so and on ships with RFID cards, spares are apparently hard to come by.

• 3 months later...