Symphony of the Seas - Booking starts 03/08/2017

I'm intrigued as to why only the Rome departures are showing on posters. A Thursday-Thursday holiday requires more annual leave and isn't our preference but I don't want to risk losing some of our chosen cabins if Barcelona departures are in a second set of release dates.... I wonder if we can book Barcelona tomm or whether it is just from Rome?

I'm intrigued as to why only the Rome departures are showing on posters. A Thursday-Thursday holiday requires more annual leave and isn't our preference but I don't want to risk losing some of our chosen cabins if Barcelona departures are in a second set of release dates.... I wonder if we can book Barcelona tomm or whether it is just from Rome?

Very interesting. I just noticed the Thursday - Thursday. That really does not make much sense.

This entire thing is a bit confusing. I hear C&A sales open today - but nothing. RCCL has yet to actually name the ship yet on Liberty they have posters with the name and itineraries released tomorrow (supposedly). I am normally not one to complain at all, but on this it does not seem like RCI is doing a good job.

We are doing Alaska this year.

Where about in Scotland did they come from??

Princess has the best Britain round trip. 12 days from Southampton. Pit Royal didn't do that

Unfortunately I did not get a lot of information on what part of the country they lived in. Wish I had, before my Mom passed away.

You will LOVE Alaska!! Just gorgeousl! We have been there three times now, and I always spend the time in total awe of the unspoiled beauty!! :hearteyes:

No...and I am still stamping my feet....I miss the Freedom AND the sweet little Enchantment. RCI has nothing in between the largest ship and the smallest ship here now (OA and MJ). And there is NOTHING here with Royal on Saturdays. NCL is using terminal one on Saturday, but I have heard they are moving to 10 (where Royal used to be).

Oh come on Royal...please...please...please give us a third ship. Disney and Carnival are

whipping your butt with extra ships here. :(

Myself and my many cruising friends here in Central FL agree 200% with you on this. I loved Enchantment, I don't know why they're selling Vision and keeping Majesty. If they want to keep Enchantment in Miami at least give us Vision. I'm also not loving the fact that Oasis class ships are the only thing available over the summer now out of FL.

Myself and my many cruising friends here in Central FL agree 200% with you on this. I loved Enchantment, I don't know why they're selling Vision and keeping Majesty. If they want to keep Enchantment in Miami at least give us Vision. I'm also not loving the fact that Oasis class ships are the only thing available over the summer now out of FL.

Totally agree. We love the little Vision class of ships, and dearly miss Enchantment.

Of course Majesty was supposed to have been sold, suddenly that sale was canceled, plus they bought back Empress. The guesses out there are that they bought them to be able to take advantage of the Cuba Market that is opening up. Cuban ports not set up at all to be able to take bigger ships yet.

Was my guess that RCI is simply "parking" Majesty here in PC until they can start up that Cuban market. Empress already scheduled.

Does not make any sense not to have a mid sized ship here in PC. Just once we thought we got lucky when Explorer started a stint of 9 night cruises...was great! But was only for one season, then nothing...even though those cruises were sold out for each cruise.

Now....we have this brand new terminal....but still only two ships. Biggest and smallest...not much choices there. NCL and Carnival have taken over the market pretty well since RCI fell asleep at the wheel. :(

Totally agree. We love the little Vision class of ships, and dearly miss Enchantment.

Of course Majesty was supposed to have been sold, suddenly that sale was canceled, plus they bought back Empress. The guesses out there are that they bought them to be able to take advantage of the Cuba Market that is opening up. Cuban ports not set up at all to be able to take bigger ships yet.

Was my guess that RCI is simply "parking" Majesty here in PC until they can start up that Cuban market. Empress already scheduled.

Does not make any sense not to have a mid sized ship here in PC. Just once we thought we got lucky when Explorer started a stint of 9 night cruises...was great! But was only for one season, then nothing...even though those cruises were sold out for each cruise.

Now....we have this brand new terminal....but still only two ships. Biggest and smallest...not much choices there. NCL and Carnival have taken over the market pretty well since RCI fell asleep at the wheel. :(

Someone post please as soon as they're on sail! I've subscribed to the thread so my phone vibrates when you message!

I hope they let you go online too. I'd like some ability to look at options and not just book on the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh, and can you imagine trying to load an Oasis ship from the infamous Miami tents if the terminal isn't finished on time.

I assume the back up plan is to use Terminal G - it works for Navigator, what's another 2K passengers.:rolleyes:

I so agree!! I wish we had a Radiance class ship in PC

No...and I am still stamping my feet....I miss the Freedom AND the sweet little Enchantment. RCI has nothing in between the largest ship and the smallest ship here now (OA and MJ). And there is NOTHING here with Royal on Saturdays. NCL is using terminal one on Saturday, but I have heard they are moving to 10 (where Royal used to be).

Oh come on Royal...please...please...please give us a third ship. Disney and Carnival are

whipping your butt with extra ships here. :(

I am so excited, can hardly contain it. I just booked a cruise on the Symphony (our first mega ship) for late May. The third sailing after release. Most of the ports we are familiar with with the exception of Palma de Mallorca and Marseille. I have to wait until tomorrow to see if we can do an interport and get on/off out of Rome for a B2B cruise on another RCL to Greece. This would be ideal. Forget the big bash for my birthday, I'd rather travel!

Can't wait for the next wave of the Europe itinerary to book that second cruise out of Rome to Greece, that would seal the deal.

I am so excited, can hardly contain it. I just booked a cruise on the Symphony (our first mega ship) for late May. The third sailing after release. Most of the ports we are familiar with with the exception of Palma de Mallorca and Marseille. I have to wait until tomorrow to see if we can do an interport and get on/off out of Rome for a B2B cruise on another RCL to Greece. This would be ideal. Forget the big bash for my birthday, I'd rather travel!

Can't wait for the next wave of the Europe itinerary to book that second cruise out of Rome to Greece, that would seal the deal.

Can you confirm that the only Europe sailings being released tonight/tomorrow are on Symphony?