Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

CruiseDeckPlans also has the deck plans up from yesterday's eu-oops.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had wondered if Cruise Deck Plans grabbed them! I didn't have a chance to check so thanks. I have a subscription and will be giving it a look! [emoji846]

Yep....once they are out there - there's no real way to pull them all back. :rolleyes:

That's what I told my girls when they were growing up. It really sucks when those "deck plans" are on the internet for all to see.

First newbuild without an O'Sheehan's, the bar & grill is named "The Local Bar & Grill" (Deck 7). :(

Well, suddenly I feel like I'm in the twilight zone! Did they reveal deck plans? Did I miss them? I'm dying here!

Richard

Well, suddenly I feel like I'm in the twilight zone! Did they reveal deck plans? Did I miss them? I'm dying here!

Richard

They popped up on the NCL EU site yesterday - for a short time - have since been taken down and deleted from here. There are links in some messages here - if you want to check them out!

Just checked out Cruise Deck Plans and WOW...I am SO excited! Bigger pools (or so it seems), slides, The Brew House (thanks to TheDougOut I cannot wait to try this!!), The Wine Cellar, Food Republic, a larger Spa, hot tubs galore...November 2018 seems like an eternity away!!

Just checked out Cruise Deck Plans and WOW...I am SO excited! Bigger pools (or so it seems), slides, The Brew House (thanks to TheDougOut I cannot wait to try this!!), The Wine Cellar, Food Republic, a larger Spa, hot tubs galore...November 2018 seems like an eternity away!!

I was skimming over the plans myself and going Holy Crap! I canNOT wait!

We're booked on the inaugural cruise, transatlantic from Southampton to NYC on April 22nd! (?)

We can't wait!!

I'm interested in any threads for this specific cruise as well!

Nice! Don't miss the boat !;p

The Party has started @

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2442420

Please join us.

Where are you heading from?

Edited by $hip$hape

A very wild guess.........The only Coco's I know of is a chain restaurant primarily in CA and AZ. Seems only a handful left in AZ. http://www.cocosbakery.com/

Years ago, when I lived in AZ, I used to frequent them often and it was very good; food and atmosphere was a bit upscale for the coffee shop norm. I would love to see it on a ship!

Any guess as to what a theoretical "Coco's" venue might be? For the purpose of this discussion, let's pretend it's on Deck 6 - in place of LeBistro, across from the Alibi speakeasy venue. Does the name mean anything?

• Administrators
And yet another person's hopes for Cruise Critic being an independent source of information are dashed.....

There is very little we will remove from our forums at the REQUEST of a cruise line, one reason being content that is not public. I specifically use the word REQUEST because that is what we consider it -- each request is carefully reviewed by the community manager We do not take this task lightly, and can assure you that requests such as these are extremely rare. In fact in the 22 years I've worked here I can count on one hand how many times a request has been made.

Laura