aqua champagne?

39august

Yes, we got it in Aqua, too, and it tasted awful [emoji79] both times. I much prefer the $10 mini bottle that is in the mini fridge in the room Domaine Chandon [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes AQ gets the sparkling wine.

Options if you don't like the taste is use it to make mimosa's for breakfast on the balcony. Add a bit od peach snapps makes a good pre-dinner drink. Some have been successful in getting the cabin steward to switch it for a bottle of red or white. Some have had success getting the sommelier to take it and give you credit toward the purchase of a bottle of wine. Credit amount is $28 last I heard.

The bottle was not in the cabin and we had to ask the steward about it, upon which we were told to just let him know when we wanted it. We actually got Prosecco rather than the usual fizz. I get the impression that unless you knew and asked, then they would not have given you a bottle. It may be with so many people with packages, that it is no longer considered necessary to provide it. It meant we didn't have to keep going down to the bar to refill our glasses 😂

Yes AQ gets the sparkling wine.

Options if you don't like the taste is use it to make mimosa's for breakfast on the balcony. Add a bit od peach snapps makes a good pre-dinner drink. Some have been successful in getting the cabin steward to switch it for a bottle of red or white. Some have had success getting the sommelier to take it and give you credit toward the purchase of a bottle of wine. Credit amount is $28 last I heard.

I like your ideas a lot [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone here ever traded it for a bottle of Prosecco? I remember reading some had done that.

If you're going to trade it for Prosecco you might as well save yourself the hassle and use it for mimosas. Unless you drink Prosecco straight????