"LIVE" - Aloha, Radiance of the Seas May 5, 2017 Honolulu to Vancouver

Which is worse, the luggage tags themselves, or the #21 disembarking priority? :D :D

Many many mahalos for a job well done! It (almost) feels as though I was there!

The #21 is our idea. I return the rental car the following morning so the later we leave the ship the later I can sleep in the next day. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well the map on the TV shows we are drawing close. Our luggage is 3/4 packed and the Wi-Fi is terrible right now so I am going to sign off til we get home tomorrow.

Thank you to all of you that 'sailed ' with us. Next up is in 328 days as we board Ovation for five day cruise B2B with a 12 day cruise in Asia. I have not decided yet if I will do a live review as most of the time I will be reporting it will be the middle of the night in the US. I may just do a detailed report once we get home.

Either way hope to see you there.

BTW I have all the cruise compasses that I can upload if anyone is interest.

cb285386cbec6c94b94a00a0c2a1e331.jpg

8e9dde28b76fca17392af19799fffb99.jpg

Yeah, my fave sourdough rolls have totally changed on Liberty. Last of April cruise what they called Sourdough didn't resemble the crispy crusty rolls we have always had. THEY WERE SOFT on top! And oblong. No Savory bites either. This is high priority for me. I must have the usual rolls. This bothered me so much I actually wrote a letter.:(:loudcry:

Thx again Bill

I must be having an old people moment, can someone refresh my memory as to what Savory Bites are?

The little biscuit next to the larger rolls in the bread photo posted above your post.

Bill and Marie,

Thank you for taking us along on your journey through the Hawaiian paradise. Seeing these photos and reading about your experiences has me so excited (like I wasn't already) for our September journey.

Have a safe trip home.

Rich

The #21 is our idea. I return the rental car the following morning so the later we leave the ship the later I can sleep in the next day. [emoji3]

As long as there's a plan, right? I hope all goes well today. You've done all of this before, so you know the ropes.

I need to do one that post. Look what showed up the last night

eaa2ef4bf238fa2e691e07ce7a843d5e.jpg

Interesting timing, for the last night, says my cynical self. :rolleyes: They look delicious!!

Safe travels, thanks for the ride. :D